Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is the first time ive been in a classroom
in 20 years ( since i was 18 )and I tell you,
its something that I havent missed in those years.
Im taking courses to become a parole/probation
officer in the criminial justice system.
The classes im taking are intro to criminal
justice, basic public speaking ( which I hate ),
and intro to computers, which i really like.
Are there any other freshmen in college
here on treasurenet?
if there are, lets chat about how classes are going?

treasurenet

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Congrats for going back to school..I know that is was a difficult decision, but it will be worth it in the end...Public speaking is not that bad...It will get better.

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
I'm not a freshman, but I do go to college. I have been doing College for about a year now and this coming fall I will be taking BTS 144 which is dealing with Microsoft Outlook, English 235 which is dealing with Technical writing and finally Animation 280 which deals with the Flash program by Adobe. I am getting my AA in Techincal Support. I have no reason to go for any type of 4 year degrees, since I can make 35k-40k a year at a startout point. :)

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started college Tuesday for fall classes. I am seeking an AA in Early Childhood Education. This is to be a teacher in Elementary School. I had one class this summer, English Comp. II. I received a solid B. Prior to that, I went to the University of Kansas. 20 years ago. Graduated High School in 1977. I'm older than most of my instructors. I'm 50.
I hope that you achieve your goals. It will take dedication and hard work but will be the best thing that you will have done!
This fall, I have American History II, Speech and Communication, Art History, and Political Science. I had 14 credit hours that transferred from KU. I think History will be easy, 'cause I've been alive during most of it! :laughing7:
Good Luck, my Friend!
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions