Deadly Force Survival Training

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of survival plans....what if you personally, are attacked and your attackers are willing to use deadly force?

Here is what I recommend. It is not a martial art. It is a deadly form of self defense to be used only when violence is the only answer. You must be willing to do what ever it takes to end the ability of your attacker to continue. You are taught to focus only on the targets that will either critically injure or kill your attacker.

It's called Target Focus Training (tft), and it's unlike anything you have seen before, except maybe, Special Forces or Navy Seals close combat training.

I have studied martial arts in the past and there is no comparison whatsoever with the effectiveness of tft in a real life situation.....tft wins hands down. It is deadly and violent and leaves your attacker either dead or critically injured. (Use only when your life is at stake)

I find the concept to be simple and very effective. Even though I have never attended a training seminar, I have been able to master the principles just by practicing with a partner and studying the DVD's.

I'm passing this along to those who may have an interest. Lots of free info available on the site, so explore the site thoroughly. Your life may depend on it.

https://m260.infusionsoft.com/go/TFT/Goodyguy/

GG~

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Real de Tayopa said:
Gracias goody guy, but good guys don't kick baddies in the -----or do they??? Snicker

Don Jose de La Mancha
Only as a last resort if they hab no more boolets for their gun , Senior :laughing9:

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Speaking of survival plans....what if you personally, are attacked and your attackers are willing to use deadly force?
====================================================================
Interesting & no doubt it's good training . I grew up a little different than my friends, my Dad was an Army Ranger in WWII & my brother finished up his last 2 years in the Corps as a hand to hand combat instructor
in the Viet Nam era. We had training workouts as I grew up & my dad knew things I was never taught.
I boxed locally & had a few years of martial arts & a year or two of Oriental weapons, mainly nunchuks &
the bo or staff. But after working & hanging out in some pretty hard-nosed 'taverns' , I now believe that
the best fighters to be found are in those places where the oilmen, loggers, steel-workers, construction &
other hard working men meet. Alley-fighters are what they are & as my dad said, 'they don't follow the
Queensbury Rules in an alley brawl.' There are stories of ranked professional boxers not being the ones to
walk back into the bar after calling out one of the local mill-hunks. Plus in a survival situation, why would
you let anyone get close enough to you that you need to defend yourself hand to hand. I see it as my family
depends on me for safety & I cannot fail them. The safety zone during these times are a lot further away than
we allow now. IMO, if I could help it, they aren't getting within 50 feet & they better be empty handed. No
sense in taking chances or getting hurt at times like these. Hand to hand is the last resort.

Lasivian

May 23, 2003
Spokane, Washington
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Yes, Martial Arts is nice, but it's not always overly effective in "real-life" combat situations.

I have been in swordfighting for many years and it's hard to find "realistic" events. Fencing and Kendo both of have situations where you can win the fight but lose the event based on form or rules.

There are no "rules" for a real fight the one who is alive at the end wins.

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lasivian said:
Yes, Martial Arts is nice, but it's not always overly effective in "real-life" combat situations.

I have been in swordfighting for many years and it's hard to find "realistic" events. Fencing and Kendo both of have situations where you can win the fight but lose the event based on form or rules.

There are no "rules" for a real fight the one who is alive at the end wins.

Exactly! tft is NOT a martial art. It is the most effective way to end a violent attack by using violence in a focused targeting manner to either critically injure or kill your attacker. You must be willing to do what ever it takes to end the ability of your attacker to continue, by focusing only on the available targets that will do the most damage in the fastest time.

GG~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread