Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• maddieonemonthold.JPG
    maddieonemonthold.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 171
K

Kentucky Kache

Congrats, grandma. Mine will be a month old on the 4th. We know why they call them grand, don't we.

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just adore her, got her her first bling too.. she was supposed to be born in aug. but I said no no shes comming in july, so I got her a july birthstone gold ring and the cutest bangle gold bracelet, it has two gold rubber ducks on it.. nothing that she can pull apart and choke on.. and then the three muses cameo of mine, which will be hers too... I just love her to pieces.

K

Kentucky Kache

Bootybay said:
I just adore her, got her her first bling too.. she was supposed to be born in aug. but I said no no shes comming in july, so I got her a july birthstone gold ring and the cutest bangle gold bracelet, it has two gold rubber ducks on it.. nothing that she can pull apart and choke on.. and then the three muses cameo of mine, which will be hers too... I just love her to pieces.

They have their own time to be born, that's for sure. Mine was supposed to be July 28, but she decided to wait until Aug 4. She was born one day before by daughter's birthday, and four days before my son's (her daddy).

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
that is a great picture of the calm before the storm. ain't she just the cutest?

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks Sniffer... spoil spoil and more spoil...

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She's precious! Congrats Grandma! I see she has your name too. Spoil her rotten and hand back over to mom & dad. :laughing9:

:wink: RR

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you too Ashleen and all of ya...it was a rough birth, but she made it aok, then she had allergic reactions to the formulas but now it seens to be ok on the soy formula.. I just love lil bugger to death.. she makes the same mad face that I do..lol.. and I am real proud of my daughter, shes a wonderful Mom..

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rae, welcome to the world of grandparenting!! Ah, she is a namesake also, wow is she going to be spoiled by someone!! :thumbsup:

Don

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Congrats, Grandma on your sweet litle bundle of joy . Also congrats to mom and dad.

you've probably heard the old saying that says, "Grandkids are so much fun
that we should have had them first" you will be able to totally relate to that now.

Again congratulations,

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions