GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just came from picking some of the fruits of my labor, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wink:

Red & Orange cherry tomatoes
Big Boy & ? tomatoes
Yellow Cayenne peppers
Red Cherry peppers
Yellow Peruvian peppers ( these are my favorites! Hot with a fruity taste)
Grew Garlic this year, but this is not mine. It's not ready yet (first time growing garlic, surprisingly easy)

Attachments

• 09 Garden 002 [50%].JPG
    09 Garden 002 [50%].JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 219

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They all look great!!!!!

Don

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Just picked my last maters today. Picked my first ones around the first week of July. I used to grow all the peppers and cilantro and onions to make salsa, but have a much easier garden these days with just tomatoes, and give most of 'em away. Getting ready to plant the fall crop with carrots, radishes and multiple lettuces :thumbsup:!!! Good luck, Gpurs....

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Just about canned out here for garden produce . Local grocery put fresh pork loins on sale cheaper than we can grow and butcher a whole hog . We been canning fresh pork for the last two days .

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello salsa!

OP
OP
baspinall

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GPURS said:
Just picked my last maters today. Picked my first ones around the first week of July. I used to grow all the peppers and cilantro and onions to make salsa, but have a much easier garden these days with just tomatoes, and give most of 'em away. Getting ready to plant the fall crop with carrots, radishes and multiple lettuces :thumbsup:!!! Good luck, Gpurs....

Tomatoes were finicky this year. Mine are just about finished as well. Usually have a longer season. Onions didn't do well this year either ??? May do a fall crop as well.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking veggies!! My son's girlfriend grew some huge onions this year. These aren't the biggest but you get the idea. The pie pumpkins will be pies by the end of this weekend. I'm planting garlic this Fall. Never did it before but have been wanting to. Yours looks great! Did you start them from grocery store garlic or did you get starts from the nursery??

Attachments

• onions.jpg
    onions.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 110

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok I gotta ask hot are the Yellow Peruvian peppers ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread