Doug Stanhope (Talk to Him, Maybe)

LaKASkill

Jun 2, 2009
Biloxi, MS
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I have not been able to talk myself out of posting this, I have fought it for a good while. I am a huge fan of Doug Stanhope (A Comedian) and decided to go to his home page here: http://dougstanhope.com/

Anyway I went to dougstahope.com>contacts there it will ask first name; last name; phone number and you can leave a typed message. I did ALL this. I just so happen to have every block known to man on my phone, I received this E-Mail from Doug Stanhope:

tried to call but you dont accept blocked calls.

one drunk dial per household

stanhope

drunk n memphis

> To: [email protected]; [email protected]
> Subject: Contacts - Doug Stanhope dot com
> From: [email protected]
> Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 23:08:43 -0700

So my buddy did the same thing, after a couple hours he called it a night and went to sleep. He played me a recording on his answering machine and it was Doug Stanhope answering all the questions he asked in his E-Mail. He received it about 3 hours after going to Stanhopes Homepage and contacting him. If you are a Stanhope fan and would like to talk to him then chances are he will call you at a late hour. If you pay attention to his show dates and the time zone he is in, catch him at a time that will be around 0000 HRS his time and maybe he will call you. If you are not a Stanhope fan, PLZ don't do this- this is a big deal for a true fan (to talk to a celeb).

I hope he calls one of you that message him and I hope that you post about it here. If not, I do apologize for the lengthy post.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am trying to think if I even know this comic :dontknow: Is he a standup only comic, or does he have a special on HBO, Comedy Central, or guest appearances in any movies/TV Sitcoms ?

OP
OP
LaKASkill

LaKASkill

Jun 2, 2009
Biloxi, MS
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
He is a Stand up Comic- Very graphic language and controversial subject matter. If that description did not turn you off, he has a lot of stuff on youtube. I believe he had a special on HBO called "No Refunds".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions