Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,
I will be getting up early to go to work tomorrow so I thought I would post this tonight. I was trying to express my personal feeling on this 8th reminder ( it's surely not a anniversary ), and it just didn't come out right. Then I found this and I think it says it VERY well...

In Remembrance of all who was lost on 9-11-2001

[youtube=425,350]v/JlhHuG-DMTo&hl=en&fs=1&"[/youtube]​

PLL

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you don't mind my piggy backing on your post I wanted to post something today but, I know there are several so pm if youd rather I do my own and I'll remove it....
Pentagon Towers Flight 93 Flags....

Attachments

• pentagon-aerial.jpg
    pentagon-aerial.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 209
  • 911-picture-1c.jpg
    911-picture-1c.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 93_crater.jpg
    93_crater.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 201
  • 911flag.jpg
    911flag.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 199
  • 911.jpg
    911.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 190

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" Let's Roll "

quote from Todd Beamer

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who am I to cast doubt in your faith in your gov't so --.

Incidentally, I have two wars under my belt for my Uncle Sam, all of WW-2 & Korea, so I feel that I might have have earned a right to question.

However, I do reccomend a course in proper manners.

viva con sus suenos.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure how you figure all the fuel burned on the outside. Two planes hit the towers and the fuel on the inside is what brought them down.

I think they should rebroadcast the 9/11 TV news broadcast every 6 months to remind us what happens we we let our guard down.

The truth is already known, and it is NOT a government conspiracy.......................

When they go before Gods' judgement, he can forgive those who attacked us, it is our military's job to set up that meeting...........

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I will never forget 911! I lost a shipmate in the Pentagon and a former shipmate in one of the towers.

What I can not understand, why folks want to think otherwise on the Pentagon being hit by a plane! Everyone seems to forget, there were passengers on that plane, children without their parents now, husbands without their wives, parents without their children. You can not hide the passengers that were on that flight.

If that plane (Flight 77) did not hit the pentagon, then where did the passengers go?

My thoughts and prayers to all who lost loved ones and friends on 911! LETS NEVER FORGET!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To many people on those planes were talking to loved ones while they were going down. No missle, never heard that one. Planes hit the fuel on board burned, buildings fell, people were burned to death, and crushed, and died in crash and expolsions. As much as I disagree with our goverment sometimes, I don't even think Chaney did this. All they new was something was planned NOT where or when or any more FACTS to help them prevent it!

rtde I am sorry for your loss and Real I too am proud of your service to our country and I understand some of your feelings my father served over 23 years and he hated the way he was treated durning and after srevice.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rtde3 said:
Mental Granny said:
To many people on those planes were talking to loved ones while they were going down. No missle, never heard that one. Planes hit the fuel on board burned, buildings fell, people were burned to death, and crushed, and died in crash and expolsions. As much as I disagree with our goverment sometimes, I don't even think Chaney did this. All they new was something was planned NOT where or when or any more FACTS to help them prevent it!

rtde I am sorry for your loss and Real I too am proud of your service to our country and I understand some of your feelings my father served over 23 years and he hated the way he was treated durning and after srevice.

Thank you for your thoughts.
I want to clear something up.. My son made it out alive that day. But many others did not.
I too respect his service. My father also served in Korea. He might have even fixed one of Don Jose's planes becasue that's what he did. But I will not stand by & let people spew that crap about 9/11.
Not me, not today, NEVER!

Too many men, women, and children, firemen and police, military and civilian died on that day to ever dishonor them by suggesting their government killed them.................

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey gang,
I think what is truly important, is just how many " innocent " people were caught up in the events of the day and lost their lives. How many people that were affected by their loss' ( husbands, wives, family members, etc... ), and how many children will continually be affected for the rest of their lives.... That is what we should really be thinking about, we can discuss the other stuff any other day....

THANK YOU to those who TRULY understood the meaning of this post.... I commend you

PLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions