Has something of yours utterly vanished?

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
My class ring got passed around to too many different girls in high school and to this day I have no idea where it ended up.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The money I used to have left over after the bills were paid.
Gone with out a trace. :icon_scratch:

GG~

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
I keep getting mail addressed to Mrs. [ PBK ]. For the life of me, I can't recall getting hitched. :dontknow:

I really need to start paying closer attention.

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
My wife bought me this knife for my birthday. :headbang:

05871_Gerber_AR_350_Series_BBS_Black_Blade_Serrated (Small).jpg

It has a clip on the side that allows you to clip it to your pocket.
One day it came up missing!
I searched and I searched, but I could not figure out what had happened to it.
I went so far as to pray that I would find it.
Weeks past, but still no knife. :(
One weekend we went to visit my wife's mom. She lived about an hour away.
While there, I stepped outside to smoke. I opened up her folding lawn chair, sat down and enjoyed my cigarette.
I saw something out of the corner of my, glanced down at the armrest on the chair.....and there was my Gerber knife, clipped onto the armrest! ;D :thumbsup:
It had been there clipped to that lawn chair the whole time. ;D

Timberwolf

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my sanity ................tho I've never really missed it much it makes life alot smoother lol

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Come to think of it I had a laser pointer that I used to torture the cats with and I haven't been able to find that thing anywhere for a couple of months now...I wonder if one of the cats got to it?

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
savant I had one of those to harrass the dog with an the Red Head used to hide on me all the time .

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm at the age where I lose things daily. Good thing about it is that while I'm looking, I find what I was looking for yesterday, but can't remember why I was looking for it.
Scott

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
I finally found a piece of paper I thought I'd lost over 10 years ago - After being happy that I'd found it, I put it in another stack of papers (where it should have been in in the first place), and it promptly disappeared again.... :D

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
My youth , all but 8 of my adult teeth , and my ability (in my own mind) to leap tall buildings in a single bound .
Belief in my fellow man is on shakey ground .

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets see, my hair, my youth, my short term memory, my ability to go to work after only 3 hours sleep, all my size 30,32,34 inch belts and pants, my 401K, the equity in my home, dreams of early retirement, mail boxes with out bills....................B-U-T....I have my memories, my health, all of my plumbing still works and I have a sexy wife so I guess until they vanish it could be worse. ;D

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RPG said:

Those are explainable though. Documented fact that dryers have the harmonic capability to creat mini black holes that rip through the space-time continuum. There is a dinosaur munching one your socks right now in an alternate timeline.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread