Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Wow! That would be a great alternitive for some people. It would be an experience of a lifetime.

Ray

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
karenray08 said:
Wow! That would be a great alternitive for some people. It would be an experience of a lifetime.

Ray
"Murder on the Appalachian Trail" is not unheard of.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I have to say is, GOOD on him!!! I'd love to be able to do the same... drop off the map.
Thanks piggy... didn't realize you cared enough of my threads to source one of them. :wink:

Bran <><

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Love hiking the trail, and hate camping! Guess I won't be a "through" hiker :laughing7:! I've done all of the trail in Georgia into N. Carolina a couple of years ago.
Saw a program on PBS the other night about folks that hike the entire continental divide(within the U.S.), and it looked incredible. If someone else would handle all of the planning and such, I would probably give it a crack one day. Good luck, Gpurs...

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I've thought about this many times, not 'Appalachian Trail Walk' so much as more the chunking it all and living completely free...no money or possessions. Take what is given/offered as in the form of food, a ride or shelter.

Oh wait...Peace Pilgrim did that. http://www.peacepilgrim.com/

Maybe I'll start @ the East Coast on the summer solstice and trek to the West Coast ending on the winter solstice~~ living off what I find :laughing7:

huh...this....could...work...whatcha think?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
vibes said:
I've thought about this many times, not 'Appalachian Trail Walk' so much as more the chunking it all and living completely free...no money or possessions. Take what is given/offered as in the form of food, a ride or shelter.

Oh wait...Peace Pilgrim did that. http://www.peacepilgrim.com/

Maybe I'll start @ the East Coast on the summer solstice and trek to the West Coast ending on the winter solstice~~ living off what I find :laughing7:

huh...this....could...work...whatcha think?
There are still a few that hoboe our remote area as opposed to panhandling . I give them a hand along the way .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread