ok so i gotta ask

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
chigger is a blood sucking beast imported directly from hades 9th level . tiny make you itch like crazy

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
ya i shower, once a year, wether i need it or not ;D just kiddin, i only shower on days of the week that end in... _____day

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
it has rained here every day this past week and that give us running water from the gutters, so it was a good clean week. I actually had people talking to me at work that i didn't know worked there. Unfortunately it has quit raining and I fear I will be back to having my own table in the Cafeteria.

Nova Treasure

P.S of course I am just kidding, there is no Cafeteria where I work. :laughing7:

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I would hope that the "average" person makes it a point to at least knock the big chunks off on a daily basis.

Making the World Smell Pretty one shower at a time.

Are you doing your part?

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah see.... i think its the norm to shower at least once a day here!

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
yeah see.... i think its the norm to shower at least once a day here!

At least once a day? Why would you shower more than once a day ? Now I have taken a shower in the morning, worked in the yard and got all nasty and had to take another one before hittin' the town that night. But that example is just those rare occasions I mean I don't do that everyday !

WHY??????? for the reason you just pointed out! you cant hit the town looking
like a dirtbag. hehehe

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK Kelly, since you asked, I'll tell you a couple of life stories...
One is that when you live outdoors and you bath in a river, use Ivory soap. It floats. You lather up, throw the bar of soap upstream, dunk down to rinse and when you come up, the soap has floated to you.
Another..I lived in a "house" that was in terrible need of remodeling. 100 year old house. No heat, no electricity, no water(except the well) (yes, that means no toilet) Shoot, it didn't even have windows when I moved in. It was a friends family's house that had been vacant for about 10 years. I lived there and in return I was going to completely remodel it. I stubbed in electric, did major carpentry, did roof work, even got it to the point of having the living room sheetrocked and then they said I couldn't stay there any longer. Anyway, I would bath, even in the late fall, at the well. Washing hair also. COLD WATER ONLY!
Now, I can say that I cherish a LONG HOT shower ANYTIME I want.
Hope that answers your question....

Scott

PS. I took videos of this house of my progress as it went in the remodeling.

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AU24K said:
OK Kelly, since you asked, I'll tell you a couple of life stories...
One is that when you live outdoors and you bath in a river, use Ivory soap. It floats. You lather up, throw the bar of soap upstream, dunk down to rinse and when you come up, the soap has floated to you.
Another..I lived in a "house" that was in terrible need of remodeling. 100 year old house. No heat, no electricity, no water(except the well) (yes, that means no toilet) Shoot, it didn't even have windows when I moved in. It was a friends family's house that had been vacant for about 10 years. I lived there and in return I was going to completely remodel it. I stubbed in electric, did major carpentry, did roof work, even got it to the point of having the living room sheetrocked and then they said I couldn't stay there any longer. Anyway, I would bath, even in the late fall, at the well. Washing hair also. COLD WATER ONLY!
Now, I can say that I cherish a LONG HOT shower ANYTIME I want.
Hope that answers your question....

Scott

PS. I took videos of this house of my progress as it went in the remodeling.

yeah... when i was a kid we would do this kinda thing over the summer.... for fun (friends and i )
we had a creek that ran behind our house... and we would go down to it and "swim"
but always with bubble bath!!

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
if a man bathes when no woman is around, does he still stank?.........NGE

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
At least once or twice a day. I couldnt imagine going more than a day without a shower, maybe its just me but I feel greasy and smelly if I dont and it grosses me out. Plus I need a shower to wake me up and its nice to take a cold shower in the summer and a hot one in the winter. Oh im single too so I need to smell good at all times. ;D

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I take a Hippy Bubble Bath every 6 months whether I need it or not . :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Hippy bubble bath.......3 in a tub with bad gas?

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
haha watch out, i heard something about bubble baths lowers sperm count in men. ;D

B

BIG61AL

every single day I take a shower....When I was a kid living on welfare the building owner would not pay the oil bill for the furnace / boiler so we would go days without hot water or heat even in the cold new york winters.

Attachments

• icicles_medium.jpg
    icicles_medium.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 339

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread