ok so i gotta ask

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pigiron said:
I've found that vegans smell pure and sweet.
It's the high meat consumption that makes North Americans constipated and reeking.

I disagree, lack of proper diet, the lack of fiber is the primary cause of constipation, any reeking would be from poor personal hygiene..................

I eat meet, but I also eat lots of vegies, along with grains, as well as taking daily showers and the use of dedorant.....

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Treasure_Hunter said:
pigiron said:
It's the high meat consumption that makes North Americans constipated and reeking.

I disagree, lack of proper diet, the lack of fiber is the primary cause of constipation, any reeking would be from poor personal hygiene..................

I eat meet, but I also eat lots of vegies, along with grains, as well as taking daily showers and the use of dedorant.....
Believe what you will by the corrupt AMA.
When a fast food meat chain gets in bed with deodorants you work it out.
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1002988/Beefing-up-the-deodorant-market
Google "meat and deodorants"

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I believe has nothing to do with the AMA, and I rarely ever eat fast food.............I'm married to a beautiful Filipino lady 20 years younger, I eat lots of fish............... ;D

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pigiron said:

um... thats um.... yea ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I take one every day but I only take a cold shower,re guardless of the weather outside,it just makes me feel better.

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I never saw so many people trying to get brownie points for doing what is normal for everyone else.

Maybe it's my bad up bringing, but everyone that is sociable around my area baths once a day here.

Just wondering why so many people are patting themselves(even me) on the back for doing what is expected of them.

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you read the first topic on this?! another member posted on another topic
that THEY FELT PEOPLE IN THE US DID NOTTTTTTTTTT SHOWER ONCE A DAY!
seeing as i just couldnt believe that.... i choose to ask!
no one has gotten any points..... PEOPLE SHOULD FREAKIN SHOWER EVERYDAY!

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
Exactly my point. I worked in the medical field for years and know that a lot of people are sick frequently because they don't wash daily or wash up before eating. It's grade school hygiene that teaches people to wash up or expect to be sick more often then the next person and even pass on these ailments.

My question was (?) are we the hygiene police or are we trying to scare a couple of people on this thread to do the right thing like the rest of us are already doing all along.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seamuss,

The medical area is a strange thing though - more medical people smoke than any other group, they was their hands more - and 9 times out of 10, hospitals have infections that you don't find in other places (like the good ole staph infections).

More people get secondary IN hospitals than outside hospitals :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

B

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seamuss said:
Exactly my point. I worked in the medical field for years and know that a lot of people are sick frequently because they don't wash daily or wash up before eating. It's grade school hygiene that teaches people to wash up or expect to be sick more often then the next person and even pass on these ailments.

My question was (?) are we the hygiene police or are we trying to scare a couple of people on this thread to do the right thing like the rest of us are already doing all along.

if scaring people into bathing is what it takes..... THEN BRING ON THE MONSTERS!

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Seamuss said:

Washing hands and in my case feet often , has nothing to do with having showers.
I find a body wash with a bucket of warm water with emphasis on the groin and armpits is sufficient.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
pigiron said:
Seamuss said:

Washing hands and in my case feet often , has nothing to do with having showers.
I find a body wash with a bucket of warm water with emphasis on the groin and armpits is sufficient.

I can get my dog to do that ;D :D

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
shaun7 said:
pigiron said:
Seamuss said:

I think we have a lot to learn from animals.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
pigiron said:
shaun7 said:
pigiron said:
Seamuss said:

I've tried, but i just can't reach :dontknow:

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shaun7 said:
pigiron said:
shaun7 said:
pigiron said:
Seamuss said:

I've tried, but i just can't reach :dontknow:

omg youre so fun!

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
K*E*L*L*Y said:
did you read the first topic on this?! another member posted on another topic
that THEY FELT PEOPLE IN THE US DID NOTTTTTTTTTT SHOWER ONCE A DAY!
seeing as i just couldnt believe that.... i choose to ask!
no one has gotten any points..... PEOPLE SHOULD FREAKIN SHOWER EVERYDAY!
Seamuss said:

Yes, I checked around the threads and some guys are grossed out by water and foo-foo thinking it's for everyone else. Even if a guy showers daily and wakes up once in while and realizes... ops, I didn't shower yesterday...things happen.

It's really sad that a person has to be told that their dirty before they will bath. I even met women on rare occasions that need to be told where the soap is is the showers(or even where the shower is).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread