Todays find (Sad)

Mar 19, 2003
Summerfield Fla.
Detector(s) used
XSII,Excalibur,Ace 250,Shadow X-5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well folks should have woken up years ago but chose NOT too
Now for the na sayers we will see how they feel real soon about also being taken in by the Gov. :help:

Folks who can buy and posess firearms should really be out buying a few now if you have not already :icon_thumright:

And for those die ard gun owners :headbang:

And for the so called Government corrupt...........

Attachments

• Love this gun.jpg
    Love this gun.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 607

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the reasons Walmart doesn't sell guns anymore,is that the can't find people smart enough to fill out the forms the right way,also let's not forget that they also don't pay worth a hoot.It's easier to buy a gun here in Texas at a gun show,where they don't do background searches,is this right? well who's really to say.
Also there's plenty of ammo at most of the places I go to here in Austin,Tx.,but some places do sell out of 9mm faster than other sizes,the thing that really gets me is that the president has never said anything about making it harder to get a gun or ammo(that I know of),the 1st time I ever herd about this was at a republican rally I went to and someone brought this up to get the crowd going.I have herd that their thinking about outlawing reloading equipment. I kinda wonder how the bow and arrow companies fell about this problem.

TejasDigger

Sep 5, 2009
Texas
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Sandman said:
Our family won't shop at Wal-Mart any more. One of my sisters goes in there to move all the products around to different racks and such. This is wrong, but she was let go so the manager could hire his daughter at more money. It is still wrong.

This sucks that she's moving the stuff around because the $7.00 /hr guys are going to get punished and not the managers.

Sir Digs-A-Lot

Sep 14, 2008
Orlando Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II and ACE 250
Just this week a gun & hunting supply shop opened near my home. I was surprised to see how busy it was. I don't believe it's run by a chain of any type, just a mom & pop type of place. Good for them! Screw Wal-mart. Where Wal-mart drops out of the market, small business (and Bass Pro Shops) will thrive. What's so sad about that?

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
Our family won't shop at Wal-Mart any more. One of my sisters goes in there to move all the products around to different racks and such. This is wrong, but she was let go so the manager could hire his daughter at more money. It is still wrong.
:nono: :icon_biggrin:

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
here at mt local walmart you can get hunting rounds 30/30 30/06 25/06 7mm mag and rarely 40cal you have a 6 box a day limit . if it is a sniper type round or a tactical type round or the gandbanger 22 cal round fat chance but they say a hunting round is not a danger to the local public. any good old redkneck worth his wieght in salt can serve a good dose of fear with a 30/30 or a 30/06 but they say the gangsters dont use hunting rifles to commit crime. so they dont worry about them and the millitary are gettting the rest .oh well looks like i will be shopping for ammo through cheaper than dirt .com and not have a daily box limit and a 4 day delivery. any high point firearms owners who have been told not to use hollow point rounds in them bs use pmc ammo they have a rounder tip on the hollow point they feed just fine

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been a firearms owner, a shooter, a handloader and a collector of sorts most of my life. I have gradually accumulated enough ammo and components to last my life time. I didn't do it on purpose, I just took advantage of sales, etc and bought a few extra accoutrement's when I could. When I'm gone I will pass what's left to my kids. By then it may be illegal, but me and thousands, no, millions of other firearms advocates will become criminals I guess? Well, not me 'cause I won't be here, but my kids? Oh, and for those of you who don't own firearms, don't believe what you see in the movies. For instance, a shotgun blowing a whole door down! A guy flying backwards through the air when hit by a rifle shot! Sparks flying off of car windshields on ricochets! Those and dozens of other special effects just don't happen. Non-firearm owners tend to believe that crap and it only adds to hysteria. It's fake! Monty

goldseeker1982

Greenie
Oct 1, 2009
olepossum said:
if it is a sniper type round or a tactical type round or the gandbanger 22 cal round
This confuses me. Can you explain? "gandbanger 22 cal round" ???

olepossum said:
any good old redkneck worth his wieght in salt can serve a good dose of fear with a 30/30 or a 30/06 but they say the gangsters dont use hunting rifles to commit crime.
Why would a redneck want to "serve a good dose of fear". Which side are you on?

Winchester52fan

Greenie
Jan 8, 2007
Granite City,Il.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX,White's 6000DI
I work at Olin/Winchester as a ballistic technician,we are running at full capacity,24/7 and still can't keep up with the demand.In my opinion Walmart sucks.The ONLY reason i sometimes go there is that they sell my product.Our Walmart stopped selling guns years ago.Sad if you ask me.

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take this nonsense to Rants, it has no place in Today's Finds...

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
Kiros32 said:
Take this nonsense to Rants, it has no place in Today's Finds...

It's not in todays finds bud.

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work at Wal-Mart and I agree with you about it sucking that they dont sell guns at some stores....I remember when we quit selling pistols and handguns......STUPID STUPID STUPID........I had a little ole lady come in and she wanted a little small gun to defend herself since she lived alone.....she wound up buying a .38 for herself.....about 2 months afterwards, someone tried to break in on her and she fired shots at them and scared the@#*&@#$ out of them and kept herself safe....she brought her son in and they both thanked me for selling her the gun and telling her what to do....she lived to a ripe old age and always stopped by when she came in and visited with me.....feels good to know I did something to help her when she needed it most....see ya later

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the one and only time I went to wally mart I bought my granddaughter a stuffed talking animal, after opening her gift she said grandpa this thing speaks in Spanish. Instead of returning it I took it outside and put 3 rounds of double ott buck from my tarus pistol called the judge which I bought at cabalas.Check out who does the buying for wal mart. Hes not u.s.

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
I use any store that can save me money. And yes, Walmart does save me money on certain items. I don't like Walmart any more than the rest of you but if I can save money on certain things, then I will shop there. It's kinda like I'm using them. ;D

I walked through my local Walmart this morning and when I got to the sporting goods guess what I saw? Guns. I guess my local store isn't one of them. It would be kinda stupid for a store in hick country not to sell guns. :tongue3:

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
goldseeker1982 said:
olepossum said:
if it is a sniper type round or a tactical type round or the gandbanger 22 cal round
This confuses me. Can you explain? "gandbanger 22 cal round" ???

olepossum said:
any good old redkneck worth his wieght in salt can serve a good dose of fear with a 30/30 or a 30/06 but they say the gangsters dont use hunting rifles to commit crime.
Why would a redneck want to "serve a good dose of fear". Which side are you on?

What's with the silly questions?? What do YOU mean "which side are you on"?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread