Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Let soak and use a lot of bleach...

Should let the daughter soak in jail overnight...be a good lesson

I would have to agree here, that was a serious offense. I just hope to god there weren't real emergencies that couldn't be attended to at that particular time. I remember seeing a story on True TV's World's Dumbest, a lady called the police for some reason and the came and took care of the situation. She then called 911 again to have that officer come by because he was cute. Well he did come by and arrested her.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
stefen said:
Let soak and use a lot of bleach...

Should let the daughter soak in jail overnight...be a good lesson

I would have to agree here, that was a serious offense. I just hope to god there weren't real emergencies that couldn't be attended to at that particular time. I remember seeing a story on True TV's World's Dumbest, a lady called the police for some reason and the came and took care of the situation. She then called 911 again to have that officer come by because he was cute. Well he did come by and arrested her.
that wuz a topic between the the wife and i found out later no harm no foul but no excuse :-\

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My god, I can't believe those rascals did that. Well, yeah I can. As far as girls and boys, I thought the girl would be easier to raise, but that wasn't the case. If there was an attempted robbery, my son would play it cool and weigh the odds. My daughter would call the cops and tell them about it, and no need to hurry, as she was pretty sure both suspects were dead. Or would be in a little while. But come on down anyway pretty quick, as she needed to open for business in a little bit. Probably gets it from the ex.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Girls vs boys ....Raise em right and they are all rotten when young and mature into good citizens . My
3 girls and 1 son met the criteria . Now I'm corrupting grandkids with their blessings .
My greatest story is oldest daughter , charge nurse in our major hospital on the extreme trauma unit .
Lifeflight brings in a head shot felon that her husband , a city detective in another town , dropped in a
gunfight late at night . Hubby had called her prior to the lifeflight to assure her that he was ok , so she knew who was coming in and why .
Attending doc started bitchin to my daughter about why couldn't WV people shoot better to make HIS
job easier . All he knew was gunshot to the head , no details .
Daughter told him , "My Daddy has been trying to help my husband learn to shoot better . I thought
he did pretty good to get him in the head at the distance he was shooting in the dark . I'm assigning another nurse to you so I'm not tempted to finish the job my husband started on a person that was trying to kill him ."
She said you could hear the doc put the racing stripe in his scrubs . He had to change before he could
treat the patient .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread