a screaming daughter, an angry father, and 5 police cars

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my daughter works at a kennel from 4pm to 10pm by herself. about an hour and a half ago she called screaming someone wuz breaking in come fast. >:( Jumped into the honda and hauled a$$ to her work loaded fur bear. the gate wuz open (always closed and locked). a pickup wuz parked behind my daughters truck. at that time some young girl came out it wuz all a joke. >:( well i told her how are you gonna explain to all those cops why my daughter called 911. neadless to say the police were pissed cause my daughter also takes care of police dogs. you know it really scared me. :-\

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first thing to pop to mind is the phrase, "SERIOUS ASS WUPPING" for that jokester.
But, I'm old school and that would probably result in someone going to jail. ;D

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
The absolute first thing in my mind when I learned it was a 'joke', would be how to explain to the cops that I was there because my daughter was inside and I fear for her life, AND explained my presence there. All the while, hoping they wouldn't feel the need to throw me against the ground and find my handgun in my pocket (because I had my concealed hand gun on me (CHL)). That could go south pretty quick.
...Personally, I would have a talk with my daughter. (Explain to her that Father's would do anything for their youngsters).

//The underwear is no longer wearable once it's stained...

//You still did the right thing.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D

Sounds like a Fun Daughter :D

:coffee2: Jeff

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i guess the police gave my daughters supervisor who played the joke a very long talking to. yes my underwear wuz stained, way to much drama and thats wat i get fur having girls.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I would be pi**ed and relieved at the same time.

One time my daughter and her friends played a joke and someone had called the cops. All was cleared, but I laided into my dau, that because the cops were called, someone who really needed them, may seriously be hurt or worse! But because they are handling a PRANK, they could not be there for the 'real issues' at hand! They never played jokes again, atleast where cops would be involved!

Happy to hear all is well!
Annmarie

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I would have opened up a whole case of whup ass on her and then let her explain her actions to the cops.
that's just plain stupid to play a joke like that. that's not funny.
now peanut butter under a car door handle, or pepper down the vent intake, that's funny, no harm, no foul

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
well i guess the police gave my daughters supervisor who played the joke a very long talking to. yes my underwear wuz stained, way to much drama and thats wat i get fur having girls.

AA girls are better than boys! :-*

S

stefen

Let soak and use a lot of bleach...

Should let the daughter soak in jail overnight...be a good lesson

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
I agree AA, not one bit funny from a Dad's point of view. I would have done the same thing, but
besides the usual .45, there would have been a long gun of some sort in my hands when I jumped
out. We don't really need that level of stress & they just don't understand how far a Dad will go to
protect their little girls. I know, I have 2 of them. I'm glad all was fine except for your blood pressure.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
HI Kelly mi LUV: That depends entirely upon what you may have in mind. :-[ :-

Don Jose de La Mancha

no no .... in all ways! all the time... FOR SURE HEY!
;D

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
K*E*L*L*Y said:
aa battery said:

AA girls are better than boys! :-*

As father and / or step-dad to 6 girls and 1 boy, I have to say that is arguable ! Since fathers tend to be much more emotionally defensive of girls than boys, I have to say that the daughters are collectively responsible for far more than their fair share of my grey hair than the son is...............

Diggem'

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the pain

Attachments

• P5200020.JPG
    P5200020.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 251
  • P5200020.JPG
    P5200020.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 247

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
See If it was me thinking it was real serious deal like Drug addicts trying to score with a smash kill and grab type thing, I would have used my vehicle to FORCIBLY disable the unknown vehicle in the parking lot. And that would just have been the first thing I would have done. I would have had more then a talking too with them...

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
21stTNCav said:
Which piece of pain was the one who had the prank pulled on her?
1 on the left

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
I am sorry I wasn't gonna say anything but it just keeps taunting me, is that a piercing or a fishing accident...

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cedarratt said:
I am sorry I wasn't gonna say anything but it just keeps taunting me, is that a piercing or a fishing accident...
good 1 :wink:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see the most important Thing
being She was OK :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions