this must be how it starts!

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
Death of a Nation. We have raised a nation of whining ingrates. Someone should blister that little yard ape's A$$.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it's the bacon kid!!!
Though he needs a good whoopin'.... he still makes me laugh!

Bran <><

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
She did push the kid over the edge throwing out his bacon like that. :laughing7:

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah... just so we are ALL clear on this.... that is a Learned behavior...
at that age he should be talking much nicer to "moms" but...
from the looks of it... dad must have been talking that trash around him.... also
dad does NOTHING to stop it... that chick should have taken the bacon out
of the trash.. and made that fat little kid eat the whole pack... uncooked!
and dad too.... since hes clearly ok with that kinda disrespect for woman.

brando could you see me tolerating that from either of my kids?
LOL not a chance!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
LOL not a chance!

Not unless you were wearing your heels... because I'm sure both of your girls already know that you *southern accent* "can't run in those little high heeeeels" :laughing7:

Bran <><

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Is this Balloon boy?

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
LOL not a chance!

Not unless you were wearing your heels... because I'm sure both of your girls already know that you *southern accent* "can't run in those little high heeeeels" :laughing7:

Bran <><

well..... i can still yell at them with my southern twang!
lolol

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha, ha, ha!!! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm, I have never had this problem. I establish authority at a very early age and back it up. as a result I have never had to spank any of the kids in my family, from son to grandkiddies.

Also I never allow an order to any of them to be challenged to see how many times they might get away with it before finally reluctantly obeying, IF they obey.

Incidentally, a flat order is never given just arbitrarily, I respect them and their
rights as a human, although understanding that they are new comers just learning the rules of society.

I never have had a screaming fit or that sort of behavior occur. They know what would happen, even in a public place.

Don Jose de La Mancha (Hitler II)

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A long time ago I asked two of my teenage sons to do the dishes. They said they would but asked if they could finish watching a tv show that they had been watching. I agreed to let them finish watching it as long as they do them when that show was over. I came back a while later and they were still sitting in the livingroom watching a DIFFERENT tv show. I told them the dishes had better get done and get done now or someone was going through a wall. My youngest decided to challenge my threat and told me that if I did that he would turn me in for child abuse. I told him, "That's okay with me, child abuse doesn't receive a life sentence, I'll be back!". They got up and did the dishes. ;D

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
I saw the whole show. It was made of fail. I also watch supernanny, and thinK I should do my own version of the show where I find people who have no discipline and their kids are little monsters....and 24 hours later their kids are the most well behaved you have ever seen..

I did this with a friends kids when they stayed at my house this summer: One threw a screaming fit because I did not go make him lunch when he TOLD me to. I took him outside, and set him to work carrying bricks from one side of the yard to the other. Every fifteen minutes he got a water break. Two hours later, and that was one of the most well behaved kids anyone had ever seen.

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
And he just packs up and walks right out the door !!! Come on this has got to be staged. If one of my youngans ever tried that at my house they wouldn't be able to sit down for a week !!! I mean the parents just let him walk right on out of the house. Who does that with thier children ?

Now if this is a true situation, this is what's wrong with America. No freakin' discipline. Looks to me like the kids are the parents and the parents are the kids. Who's controlling who ?

mike... i hate to say it but... people are afraid to discipline their kids

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea but this is a show. They make sure they put the opposite people together so they have a good show. It people did not get mad it would be boring....Matt

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
people have to start getting a grip, children need dicipline and respect for their parents and elders, i was raised that there are consequences for your actions, and if you got out of hand you payed

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
The entire concept of Wife Swap is tremendously idiotic - if your entertained enough by it to watch it - you deserve to see what they show you.

Who would even PUT the kids through that kind of crap - I say; "let them eat bacon".

It's the parents who created this in the first place, and worse, the people who watch (promote) this crap.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montana Jim said:
The entire concept of Wife Swap is tremendously idiotic - if your entertained enough by it to watch it - you deserve to see what they show you.

Who would even PUT the kids through that kind of crap - I say; "let them eat bacon".

It's the parents who created this in the first place, and worse, the people who watch (promote) this crap.

AMEN! :hello2:

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah its from some show... it was sent to me.
but.... EVEN if its a show.. and these people are being paid..
i wonder how much is fake and how much is just a way of life?

and i dont watch this crap on tv.

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
mcgearhead said:
And he just packs up and walks right out the door !!! Come on this has got to be staged. If one of my youngans ever tried that at my house they wouldn't be able to sit down for a week !!! I mean the parents just let him walk right on out of the house. Who does that with thier children ?

Now if this is a true situation, this is what's wrong with America. No freakin' discipline. Looks to me like the kids are the parents and the parents are the kids. Who's controlling who ?

mike... i hate to say it but... people are afraid to discipline their kids

Well unfortuantely sometimes for good reason...DHS and the other services tend to go WAY overboard and in some states will even take your kids from you for even jsut spanking them. Society in general now endorses these little monsters....parents who can;t or won;t discipline their kids, teachers with their hands tied where they can;t discipline or hardly even say boo to any child or they will be sued or locked up regardless of how much the kid deserves it. Too many parents and even kids are more than willing to sue over nothing.
When I was a kid in school the nuns ruled with an iron first...I went home a few times with bloody knuckles from metal edged rulers and strips on my butt from getting whacked with the pointer stick a couple times( I deserved it every time). Some of them also could be major league pitchers, for they could hit you upside the head with an erasers from across the room. I learned one thing from all this...RESPECT...kids now a days (for the most part) don;t have any respect and can be little monsters for no one dares discipline them.
It's all about timeouts, talking, and why can;t we all just get along...kids learn fast to "play" these rules etc. and the end result is obnoxious little brats.
God help us when all these kids turn into adults without respect, morals, never having been told a backed up "NO", and all having an entitlement attitude... :'(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread