Help us find a labratory that detects malicious plant poisoning.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
We are in a bad delema with our next door neighbor who is poisoning and killing our fruit trees mom's orchids,palms you name it.We want to know what poison or weed killer they are using to put together with the acumulating evidence.We hate court but mom a 75 year old and my brother are so sad and even I a motor coordinated handycap are victims of these depredators who distroys God's creation help us stop bad people.We would send samples to the proper department(Soil and leaf tissue)our dept.in Puerto Rico is not prepaired for this.Thanks for this spark of hope Ralph. I got pleanty more photos if you care to see.

Attachments

• 100_0081.JPG
    100_0081.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 385

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
What would the neighbors motive be. Are the plants on the border
intruding into their property or perhaps damaging a fence.
Do the plants harbour pests like fruit bats.

OP
OP
Lizard-Prince

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
pigiron said:
What would the neighbors motive be. Are the plants on the border
intruding into their property or perhaps damaging a fence.
Do the plants harbour pests like fruit bats.
Incredible but true true we had to invest on cement wall all over the yard and front and double mounted iron gates with barb wires and they still find a way to invade our property and do damage.It's the darn jelousy that kill mens soul, we have no pests they just get a kick out of seeing us suffer survelance cameras are on there way to be installed.Mom saw them hide one day behind the car door the container with the long nossel like the ones used for exterminators.They only live there 2 years and they want to force us out with pressure to sell our home.They have bombarded mom one day with rotted mangos from our tree and hit her with inprofanity words that we don't use.And if I mention all that they do it would make this post to long.Two brothers of the lady that started this feud have been in jail for drug use the other is a city cop her husband is the main leader of a juvinile retention center for delincuents. All day you hear them talking of drugs,and related subjects.These people just plain stink >:(

Attachments

• 100_0079.JPG
    100_0079.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 393
  • 100_0085.JPG
    100_0085.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 395

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
So your saying they have the law on their side ( in the family ).
Your solution can't be legal then as would be time wasting.
I don't wish to incite violence but this seems the only recourse.
Apart from trying to speak to them.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they are getting by a
cement wall all over the yard and front and double mounted iron gates with barb wires Just to kill Trees ?

I Hate to say it,
But Wait for your Cameras.

I Think it's a Natural Occurance,
bugs, vermin.
and imagination.
and the Cameras Should Prove that
unless you Figure they will Find a way
around your Cameras too

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Maybe they'll dress up as Poisen Ivy in a camouflage suit.

Attachments

• Poison Ivy.jpg
    Poison Ivy.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 431

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For southern climate areas, like yours (and mine)... that's a common occurrence, and it doesn't look like someone is doing purposeful damage to your plants & trees. Just my two cents, as we've had many kinds of plants & fruit trees here over the years on our property in Florida.

Bran <><

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
godisnum1 said:
For southern climate areas, like yours (and mine)... that's a common occurrence, and it doesn't look like someone is doing purposeful damage to your plants & trees. Just my two cents, as we've had many kinds of plants & fruit trees here over the years on our property in Florida.

Bran <><
You might be right Bran and the hot humid air helps breed fungi , leaf rot and thousands of species of plant eating insects. The rotting mangoes being flung at old mother could have been the discards of fruit bats , flying foxes or Rhesus Monkeys. Keep away from these creatures as they are known carriers of Herpesvirus B.

Attachments

• Rhesus%20Monkey.jpg
    Rhesus%20Monkey.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 323

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
Muriatic acid poured into the ground around the roots is one method that can slowly kill off a tree. (But from the sounds of it, they aren't that sophisticated and are probably using Round-Up or similar.)
Can't tell you how to get rid of neighbors you don't like, though (as I like all of mine. :wink:) But if you can get some really big, mean-looking guys in expensive suits to come visit your house in very nice cars and make a show of being old family "friends" (and give the stink eye to your neighbors), they might start to have second thoughts about harassing you. (If asked about them, you get a really serious tone in your voice and reply "We don't talk about that....")
And when you put up the cameras, make sure they don't see it being done. You want the element of surprise on your side....

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, your law enforcement is obviously corrupt and of absolutely no help. Why don't you just walk out there and shoot the hell out of your neighbors some day. If you do, I suppose you will find that your law enforcement was a little bit more capable than you thought. (Disclaimer--I am only makin light of the situation, so that you might feel better. I do not advocate shootin people that don't need to be shot. I do not advocate gun use by folks that can't spell 'gun use'.) Calmate, calmate, primo.

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
I agree--- you need to get a couple hidden stealth cameras and get them-------- IN ACTION.

Hope you can get positive proof.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one picture (I think it is 0079) of the leaf with what looks like webbing - that is insect damage. There are several insects that might cause it, but, for the most part, it is usually some sort of leaf beetle.

What kind of tree trunk is that with the spots. Its easier to narrow it down when you know the species.

Also, one other question - how do these "poisonings" fit in (timeline-wise) with your cement fence. Concrete and cement is very alkalae, can change the ph of your soil and kill quite a few plants (learned that the hard way :( ).

B

OP
OP
Lizard-Prince

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
mrs.oroblanco said:
The one picture (I think it is 0079) of the leaf with what looks like webbing - that is insect damage. There are several insects that might cause it, but, for the most part, it is usually some sort of leaf beetle.

What kind of tree trunk is that with the spots. Its easier to narrow it down when you know the species.

Also, one other question - how do these "poisonings" fit in (timeline-wise) with your cement fence. Concrete and cement is very alkalae, can change the ph of your soil and kill quite a few plants (learned that the hard way :( ).

B
The first tree picture is a fig and the tree has malicious cuts and drill holes made by the perpetrator to deposit poison into the trees circulatory system. The other is a native fruit tree called in spanish "Carambola" or star fruit.I know for certain there is proof of my statement of criminal hand in this affair because the plastic patio shack seen in picture has the marks of the spraying done to a nearby palm planted in a separate plastic container.The 2 spraying done at different times is marked on it's doors.

OP
OP
Lizard-Prince

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
More over mom overheard a conversation with Lucy(the one that hates us) talking to her mom within the car.pointing at mom making a comment and I quote "You see her and that plant its going to die before she does" and they both giggled.There have been other seudo or compromising comments done by her family members that proof we have garbage as neighbors. >:( What a shame.... :(

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
often the homes of careless drug users catch fire . -- its been known to occur by accident --esp when the police will not help or are corrupted .

hopefully once you get the cameras installed --you will catch them "red handed" in the act if they are indeeddestroying your plants and harrasssing you in a attempt tp bully you into selling your home cheaply --so some freind of theirs or family of theirs can get it on the cheap.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have a simple camcorder, you can set it up (without a tape), and run the wiring right to your television (channel 3 or 4, which ever one you are not using), and you can watch it live. If you have a recorder on your tv, you can record it. (I've done that several times in the barn, so that I could watch mares foaling, just in case). It works well, and is cheap.

B

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For not much you can install a game camera that is motion activated and infra red. Go to bass pro .com or cabelas . com. Looks to be insects boring and eating the vegetation. Post this on a plant forum so everyone does not speculate like I am doing. Doing nothing will not solve this. Good luck and Happy New Year :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread