Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
TH'ing belts, bags ?? will sew

Ok, I need to get an income going, (pending divorce, & have been stay at home mom for 18 yrs, for my honors student, so worth the time & effort) I can't get a normal job cuz I killed my knees working 70 hrs a wk doing hardwood floors when I was younger, so it limits me in getting a job around here. & jobs are very scarce right now. so I was thinking, I am an excellent seamstress & willing to try new ideas. Maybe one of you has an idea for a tool holder, shoulder strap, or bag etc, that we just couldn't do without? throw your ideas out there for me. who knows maybe it could work.
thanx,
mamabear

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: TH'ing belts, bags ?? will sew

My sympathy or congratulations on the pendin divorce, mamabear, as the case may be. If you can do some type of embroidery on items, that might sell, as hardly anybody does that anymore. Hope somethin works out, and it probably will. If you need a good divorce lawyer, my ex-wife had a dandy one.

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC

Mamabear, been there myself. One thing for sure is do your homework, lawyers are only interested in money, not people. I had at one time a long list of free resources and shared with those in need. Even a easy divorce can be pretty nasty at times. Do your homework.

Deltabravo.net = Parental site with good state resources. Also had a "dirty tricks" section that lawyers used.

Gouldlaw = Law enforcement manuals, city, county state, national, if its on the books they have it.

Officer.com = Had really great links.

Don't forget state college law libraries that are free online.

I hope all works out well and good luck with your sewing job ventures.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

I was thinking about this earlier, you could start sewing American Flags.

I'd by one, not many made here in the USA anymore!

Just a thought.

Take care

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut

I'm chalking this up to serendipity. The other day the SU and I went to an army surplus store and I mentioned that I need to make/create a metal detecting pouch/bag/carry all. Something with a few plastic lined pockets (for cell phone, etc...)

Oh and it would have to be durable...and washable? And one that doesn't get in the way-- yet-- the pouches are easily accessible to place/secure ones finds, etc...

So mamabear...do you have any prototyoes? I'm sure you have fab ideas!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions