Chardonnay: Whats you favorite [cheap wine].

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Re: Chardonnay: What's you favorite [cheap wine].

Here is a good selection to wet your palate Mike:
http://www.bumwine.com/

Mad Dog20/20 is a popular 18% choice, but don't get the blue raspberry flavor, is only 13%
After a taste of this you wont care what color or temperature it is.

Attachments

• red grape wine.jpg
    red grape wine.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 170
  • some can\'t get enough.jpg
    some can\'t get enough.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 131

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20

Much to much ostentatious for me. I will not go near a winery or any of the Bree chomping, Wino, nap pa vally, Paul Newman lovin crowd (Other than my wife! :wink: ;D). Personally I really like a nice tumbler of Jack Daniels Single Barell. Yes, I corrupt the fine Bourbon and I do not perfer it straight. I take it on the rocks! :drunken_smilie: If I had a favorite wine it would have to be Champipple. As Fred Sanford would say, " A delicate blending of Champagne and Ripple, Champipple.". :thumbsup:

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta

Not big on the whites here, but did enjoy a nice Chilean red last night with a well marbled, prime ribeye steak, along with a side of Minnesota wild rice :laughing7:... The wine is a "Carmenere" put out by the De Martino family vineyards in Chile. At $11.99 a bottle, I consider it a steal as it would compare to many of the $30-$40 bottles of Kali Cabs.... Good luck, Gpurs..

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog

Fred Sanford was an inspiration to me in my early drinking days.
The champipple went well washing down a bowl of holy moly.

S

Smee

piggy said:
Here is a good selection to wet your palate Mike:
http://www.bumwine.com/

Mad Dog20/20 is a popular 18% choice, but don't get the blue raspberry flavor, is only 13%
After a taste of this you wont care what color or temperature it is.

My "personal" favorite while growing up . . . but the "Concord Grape" was much better. Good cheap buzz.

Wish I had been smarter back then. If I was drinking wine, I had to drive my motorcycle. If I was driving my motorcycle, I had to be drinking wine. That was how I met my first armadillo in south Louisiana "up close and personal" while biking.

Rolled about 100 yards. Lots of "road rash" (some of it still shows) and what the doctor called a "lipoma" tumor the size of a softball on my right leg for most of 10 years. It eventually went away but 30+ years later, that leg still warns me before the weather changes.

S

stefen

Smee said:
Wish I had been smarter back then. If I was drinking wine, I had to drive my motorcycle. If I was driving my motorcycle, I had to be drinking wine. That was how I met my first armadillo in south Louisiana "up close and personal" while biking.

Rolled about 100 yards. Lots of "road rash" (some of it still shows) and what the doctor called a "lipoma" tumor the size of a softball on my right leg for most of 10 years. It eventually went away but 30+ years later, that leg still warns me before the weather changes.

Boone's Farm Peach Brandy...
Didn't hit a Texan Speed bump, but had a similar accident while horse racing on a dirt and gravel road one moon-lit night...
Rider in front of me stopped without any warning and we tried to make a jump...didn't make it...
You'd be suprised how far a horse can skid, roll and tumble...
Damn drunken horse...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread