5 British soldiers slain by muslim policeman

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Libralabsoldier said:
I lived and worked with several in Iraq. I helped save the lives of Iraqis. I guess that makes me a traitor in your eyes.

Actually this is the type of comment that gets threads deleted. I belive you can find better ways to express your disagrement.

Im ashamened that a Christian stated to you (as you said) that he "hoped you got Killed and went to hell" That was pretty pitiful of him if it actually happened.
Of course he dident strap a Bomb on and assure it of Happening.

No all Muslims arent in agreemet with killing Infidels, only the devout Islamist. It happens everyday and when they run out of Infedels they start killing each other for not being "Devout" enough. The religion is The biggest problem currently facing Peace in the world right now and has been for the last several 100 yrs.

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why aren't the "peaceful" non-violent Muslims speaking out against the violence committed by the militants???

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
thrillathahunt said:
Why aren't the "peaceful" non-violent Muslims speaking out against the violence committed by the militants???

They havnt been able to find one yet. ;D Seriously though just because some of them don't kill us doesnt mean they like us which is something that some people cant comprehend.

OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
According to all accounts, Hasan Nadal was perfectly nice, normal too.
So were the 9-11 hijackers.

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
So you are back to the argument that all muslims are bad, which I can counter with examples of bad christians, and around and around we go.

Are you willing to say, with no uncertainty, that all muslims are fundamentally flawed, based on their faith?

OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any muslim living in a western land has a high potential to turn on you, in my opinion.
Their allegiance is not to the USA, or whatever host country they happen to be residing in but rather to their muslim brotherhood, as most of them will freely admit, including this shooter.
If they feel islam needs to be defended, they will kill you & your entire family, then mine.
I don't see it getting any better by coddling them and pretending no problem exists.

Ask your muslim friends if they feel themselves Americans 1st & muslims 2nd, then draw your own conclusions.
You say "you call em as you see them" ,,, Well, take the blinders off, and make the call.

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
That is exactly the conversation I had with one of the guys who was in Iraq with me yesterday. His parents are Sunni, and left Pakistan in part because of religous discrimination by their fellow muslims. He was born in America, and considers himself an American first. Which is why he joined the Army in the first place.

OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have had the same conversation with muslims, and I happen to reside in an area with a large concentration of them.
Most I have asked dance around the subject and refuse to give a straight answer.
As far as your friend, one might expect him to give that answer, in light of recent events.
Alls I can say is our mindsets are obviously different.
As I have said, when the next trojan attack comes ,,, And it will, you might as well write it down right now ... We'll see if you do any revising to your opinion.

Why is cultural diversity so very important to you ?

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Now who is trying to troll? I want you to stop pussyfooting around the issue and answer my question. You seem so very sure that all muslims are flawed and bad people, then say so. Some of the rest of us know better than to stereotype everyone.

It has nothing to do with "diversity" and has everything to do with the principles America was founded on, at least in writing. All men are created equal, and there is no state religion of the USA.

OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You seem a bit jumpy.
You ignore just about every question I ask of you, then demand yours answered.
Someone died and made you my superior, let me know what it was - Until then, get off your high horse and stop acting like a juvenile.

I repeat a question I asked of you days ago, and you ignored it like it wasn't there.
Simple question - How do you define a "country" ?

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
A country? Generally this is the accepted definition:

Definitions of country on the Web:

state: a politically organized body of people under a single government.

OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You actually had to google to tell you what a country is ?
Says alot about you, it really does.

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
You are very combative. I cannot bring up military service,or you complain. If you refuse to answer questions, it gets ignored.

Enjoy your forum. I am done with this. Scary musims are all plotting to kill you. Jesus also thinks you are a jerk.

OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I asked you to define "country", I assumed you'd know I want your definition, not a googled definition.
Its readily apparent why you people dance & duck when this simple little question is raised, I made my point, now you are running for cover.
Nuff said.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I am amazed that people dont see the Islamic religion as the Biggest threat to world peace in the Last few centuries, but countinue to make up excuses for them.

OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well Texan, with our meek reactions to their attacks, I'm afraid we are asking for more ,,, And the bus/restaurant homicide bombings, hitherto confined to mid east/Asia, will be happening here shortly.
There is not a step too low for them to take, remember when those muslims in Russia took a whole school hostage a few years ago, and slaughtered dozens of kids ... And I mean kids, 1st graders.
We will be getting the very same here unless we start cracking down on those #$%^&#$'s.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread