rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was a 100% seller with feedback... I bought some collectible cherished teddies for my wife... the person just threw them in a box and shipped...half were destroyed. I contacted pay pal... the Seller gave me an extremely unfavorable rating I raised hell with Pay pal and ebay.... the final solution to keep my rating intact was to withdraw my complaint, shut my mouth and they would withdraw the unfavorable rating....incredible....I don't sell or buy on ebay anymore.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back on topic, I have been buying and selling on eBay since June of 2001. I currently have a 100% feedback rating. However, I am by no means a "Power Seller."
I've bought and sold coins, tokens, collectible tins and many other things. I have never sold anything over $100 because of the fees involved. I've bought a couple of high-end items but nothing over $300. I have only had one problem with a seller a few years back but that was due to lack of communication on their part.
Because of the fees and the increased hassles of tracking, shipping etc. I don't do the eBay thing much anymore.
I really don't even want to get started in on Paypal....sheesh. ::)

Scott

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I do OK, I follow the rules, Iv learned as I go, dealt with some difficulty. Got screwed a couple times.. But 99.9% of the Time Ive won and came out trouble free.

I probaly sell 5-25 things a week, and Have for the last 5 yrs or so. its work.. its Fun.. its rewarding.. its a pain in the ass... But i always make a little extra income. (it paid for my Trip to euroup this yr)

http://stores.ebay.com/PATTSGAS-PRODUCTS

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When there is no use of periods, commas, spaces between sentences, and paragraphs, it does make it extremely hard to read, you can lose the meaning of what they are trying to say if your not careful, and for me I have a tendency to skip or not read all of that post. With that said I do think the "get educated" comment was uncalled for, and disrespectrul..

If I mistype, please overlook, I had shoulder surgery this morning, it is very hard to type with just my left hand, and on pain killers.

Good luck and good hunting.

Newt

Bronze Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
Detector(s) used
1265X and Tejon
Collusion does exist. USPS money orders. Cashed at any P.O. no questions asked. And you(seller) save big time!
Newt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread