Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real mi amore! I have not added a ck mark on Brians name in my lil red book I have not had the chance to get a hug yet, I will change that in the spring!

You need to make a trip in the spring also :-*

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
for the lonely t net guys ( not me cuz i'm happily married) are the other two gals in the photograph still availble ?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol Chrissy is very happily married and my daughter Teresa has a very sweet boyfriend....he was there...let me find one of the pics with him in it. I am sure there was atleast one of us all being more goofy then usual that he was in. :wink:

Attachments

• 0911120005.JPG
    0911120005.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 419

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
naaah she drinks Full Throttle and Doug drinks Monsters. lol I will stick with my sugar free rockstar tho! :wink:

S

seger98

Well dang nabit..... Congratulations to you both, I guess now Kathy & I won't be able to detect with Brian down in Arizona anymore :'(

Wish we could have been there with you guys!

Chris & kathy

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Thanks all!

Okay Chris...when we get rich we will go detect with ya in Arizona to avoid the stinkin white excrement up here, k? lol

MR----B

Nov 28, 2007
Trego, Montana, all over nevada and Arizona
Detector(s) used
F-4, X-70, Delta 4000
seger98 said:
Well dang nabit..... Congratulations to you both, I guess now Kathy & I won't be able to detect with Brian down in Arizona anymore :'(

Wish we could have been there with you guys!

Chris & kathy
Wanna bet!!! Only next time I will have a hunting partner......that means less quarters for you. I will be fixed by then, surgery soon.

S

seger98

OK, you guys got a deal. But we all know I'm still going to find the best stuff! :icon_jokercolor:

S

seger98

Actually we are really happy for you guys, Brian has had nothing but nice things to say about you when we were in Arizona with him. So I know he's got a great catch! :thumbsup:

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A great big Congratulations to both of you!

I'd like to offer to join the AZ hunt, since I'm here at the moment. I can bring multiple detectors and would love to hunt here somewhere, but nothing too strenuous (too lazy).

I truly hope you both have the happiest moments of your lives from this point forward!

Again, congratulations, and best wishes for many many happy anniversaries!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Thanks Bill! You know if I am in AZ you will definitely be one of the first to know! Looking forward to seeing you again! ~hugs~

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, Cyn, I just found this post of your great day. Haven't been on here too much lately. It's good
to see the good news. Congrats and May God bless you both and have a long and wonderful life together. It's
been a long time with no word from you, then all of a sudden you burst on the scene with news and pics like
these. What a Grand Enterence. LOL. How is that little Princess of a granddaughter coming along?
Again congrats on your marriage. I think you are both lucky people to have found each other.

I was going to say have a great day but having some you love with you makes it a great day.

All the best, :hello2: :hello:

Ray

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Thanks Ray! Dani is doing awesome! She will be a year old on the 28th! :o I know I have not been around near enough lately but I am planning something here in the everything else forum within the next couple of days so keep an eye out for it! It is going to be a blast!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread