Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But if you fly you can take all day to get there from the airport and go by the "HALL OF POO" again! :help:

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
OK,

I got my infernal machine fixed ...
(temporarily at least)

Sorry to be late.
My deepest and fondest congratulations !!
I wish nothing but the best for you both.

If you are ever coming through here,
I will considder it a personal affront, if you don't stop and let me buy you both a dinner at least.
Cyndi,
you have been alone ... long enough.
Life begins again.

CHEERS !!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Thank you dear friend! I would never dream of going by there without stopping for a hug!! love ya buddy!!

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
It has been a long time since I have talked to you, Cyndi, but to come back here and find that you got married....My God, what is the world coming to? lollol. sorry, couldn't resist that. CONGRATS to both of you, I'm pretty sure he got the best part of the deal...besides, my courting technique, knock 'em in the head and drag them back to the cave, probably wouldn't work with you...lol

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol I have often threatened to go live in a cave but I never considered getting there drug by my hair! What has the world come to?? bliss! ;D

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
Cynangyl said:
lol I have often threatened to go live in a cave but I never considered getting there drug by my hair! What has the world come to?? bliss! ;D
Congratulations to both of you, I do know that you deserve some happiness in your life and it sounds like he will do it for you...

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
Well Sis,
You know how happy I am for you. I wish you both a life of happiness and the everyday treasures that loves brings.
Great big hugs
Your Bro ALWAYS

~~Nash~

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Nashoba said:
Well Sis,
You know how happy I am for you. I wish you both a life of happiness and the everyday treasures that loves brings.
Great big hugs
Your Bro ALWAYS

~~Nash~

Thanks! Bout time you got your hiney this direction to meet your new brother in law ya know! :wink:

allen said:
Congratulations to you both !!!! :coffee2:

Thanks Allen! Good to hear from you again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread