Russia eliminates 20 Muslim extremists

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
its not a war with islamist *(since islam means --to obey the will of god-- anyone can be Islam)--- what it is ---is a war with radical extremist muslims -- that will not co exist with other faiths . not all muslim are radicals --some believe in live and let live with other faiths -- the radicals do not and veiw "moderates" as traitors to the faith.

OP
OP
pygmy

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
ivan salis said:
its not a war with islamist *(since islam means --to obey the will of god-- anyone can be Islam)--- what it is ---is a war with radical extremist muslims -- that will not co exist with other faiths . not all muslim are radicals --some believe in live and let live with other faiths -- the radicals do not and veiw "moderates" as traitors to the faith.
I disagree entirely with your appeasing and moderate viewpoint.
My use of the term Islamist conforms to accepted common usage :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamism

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Haha thats pretty cool they must have hit them pretty good. I love the infared videos of the AC130 gunships hitting Muslims you can see the body parts flying all over as the 30mm cannons open up on them. There is a few videos on Youtube, it makes me want to join. ;D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ok words at play -- the word islam means "to obey the will of god" (so anyone can be islam --if they live a rightous life)--- however certain radical muslim only groups have adopted it and twisted it to mean " living the muslim is the only "real" religion life style" and to violently attack other religions and force convert or kill off those who will not convert -- in other words they using their "religion" as front to "take over" and force people to do as they say -- ) in that way -- the you will live as we tell you to and do as your told or else --- they are no differant than the other "power" hungry groups in the past --like the nazi's for exsample.

OP
OP
pygmy

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
ivan salis said:
ok words at play -- the word islam means "to obey the will of god" (so anyone can be islam --if they live a rightous life)--- however certain radical muslim only groups have adopted it and twisted it to mean " living the muslim is the only "real" religion life style" and to violently attack other religions and force convert or kill off those who will not convert -- in other words they using their "religion" as front to "take over" and force people to do as they say -- ) in that way -- the you will live as we tell you to and do as your told or else --- they are no differant than the other "power" hungry groups in the past --like the nazi's for exsample.
You are referring to the origin of the word Islam and one of its obscure meanings which is
different to its common meaning and so is irrelevant here.
Islam is the religion followed by Muslims.
Islamists are followers of Islamism .
"Leading Islamist thinkers emphasized the enforcement of sharia (Islamic law); and of the elimination of non-Muslim, particularly western, military, economic, political, social, or cultural influences in the Muslim world, which they believe to be incompatible with Islam."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamism

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with Ivan Salis. I'm not appeasing or moderate by any means. I believe there are truly bad people, and some evil people who should not be walking the face of the earth. Probably not my place to eliminate them, but I do know your religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, political affiliation, and culture are of no concern to me. Those are identifiers the press will tag you with when your bad ways finally catch up with you and somebody does send you to meet your maker.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
we do agree on one thing do we not --that not all muslims are "extremist" -- but that those " extremist radical muslims" -- those that will not co exist with other religions and that seek to impose their beliefs and religion upon others by force --- they are a real and serious terrorist type threat that needs to be dealt with ---with no quarter given.

OP
OP
pygmy

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
ivan salis said:
we do agree on one thing do we not --that not all muslims are "extremist" -- but that those " extremist radical muslims" -- those that will not co exist with other religions and that seek to impose their beliefs and religion upon others by force --- they are a real and serious terrorist type threat that needs to be dealt with ---with no quarter given.
The seed is there and that seed is their religion, Islam.
All it takes is a call from the Mullah to bring forth more warriors for the glorious sacrifice.
This religion is like the many-headed Hydra.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
thats like saying "all thats needed is for the pope to declare a holy war" -- while their are those who would "blindly" heed such a call like non thinking"religious" robots -- there are catholic's who would go -- wait is this right or correct . -- to tar all with a bush because some are "radicals" is not fair and helps the terrorist in saying to those who want to be peaceful --"see they hate all muslims" so defend yourself .

not every muslim is a terrorist -- no more than every christain is one -- for people of peace , that can live and let liveno matter that they do not see eye to eye on many issues but only seek to control their lives as they see fit and not the lives of others ---may god protect them--- from the "radical" evil haters of the world that can not co exist with one another and try to force all to live as they deem fit.

Lasivian

May 23, 2003
Spokane, Washington
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Jimmy(PA) said:
I love the infared videos of the AC130 gunships hitting Muslims you can see the body parts flying all over as the 30mm cannons open up on them.

Yes, I love to watch people get killed, it's so soothing. I mean, they're just animals, not really "human beings" that matter or anything.

Do you tear the heads off kittens in your spare time too?

And i'm sure you feel the same about the videos of dead US soldiers, right? I'm sure you just sit there with a grin watching those.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tend to hate people based on their personal actions. Of course, cultural affiliation might give me a heads up. Like 'gang member', I should watch pretty close. Extremists are bad, whatever group they belong to. Extreme Boy Scouts could be bad. I work with Muslims every day. We don't mention it, but I believe they're goin to hell and they believe I'm goin to hell. We'll probably all go to hell on technicalities, you think?

OP
OP
pygmy

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
All Muslims have a desire to live in a Muslim state. This can only be achieved by overthrowing the existing state. Therefore I do tar all Muslims with the same brush.
Have you heard of Muslims giving up their religion like I often hear of Jews, Christians and Hindu's
doing. If you can work out why, then you will understand the Muslim and what I'm talking about.

Lasivian

May 23, 2003
Spokane, Washington
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
piggy said:
All Muslims have a desire to live in a Muslim state. This can only be achieved by overthrowing the existing state. Therefore I do tar all Muslims with the same brush.

You could substitute any religion for "Muslim" in there and it would still work, Jut look at Israel for the Jews and how the Christians think the USA is a "Christian Nation".

I say down with ALL religions, if you look across history that's what is responsible for the most bloodshed.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
the ideal of any religion that I kow of is to "spread the word " to expand and convert "new members"-- by doing this in any area ,that area naturally runs by the "beliefs" of the dominent folks there -- it a natural order of things -- muslims that leave muslim countries to go and live amoung the infedials do so for 1 of 2 reasons --either they are not "fire breathing" die hard enough for their home country ( thus they are more moderate --live and let live types) or their here seeking "muslim" converts and are "hard core" muslim only" believers --its how do we sort A from B thats the issue ---short of banning all muslims from being allowed in --which plays into the terrorist hands -- via "see they hate all muslims "

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Lasivian said:
I say down with ALL religions, if you look across history that's what is responsible for the most bloodshed.

Actually it's the desire for power & control over others that accounts for the world's bloodshed. Religion is just one of many vehicles that is used towards this goal.

Jay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread