Announcing the Tnet Sur(E)Prize!!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat idea but, out of the many, many members on here, it seems like just a small circle of friends would have each other's real address to send the goodies to. Then you have the problem of sending a package to, i.e., Don Jose. He's probably being watched by the FBI and/or CIA and now you're on the watch list. It would also have to pass Mexican customs, ;D

cillosis

Nov 3, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT/White's Prizm 5
Oi...a nice homemade cinnamon roll sounds nice right about now :o The chow here on a ship sucks sometimes so "real" food has a nice appeal. Good luck with your munchie chain! :hello2:

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
OH dear! Another watch list?? lol You are so very right Packerbacker....far too few will end up being to be a part of it unless lots of folks start a chain reaction as well. I know I don't have the finances, time or energy to even give to a hundredth of those I would like to. I can only do what I can then hope it catches on with others and pray everyone enjoys the process whether they get a package or just get to enjoy the company of everyone in the thread here. Oh how I wish I could be a blessing to each and every person here or even those that have blessed me so much!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyndi you are you are a good friend to all and just your kind words, thoughts and prayers to everyone show how much you care and like you said we will share the joy with each person every time they post what they get and from who! This will be fun to watch! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Thanks Evy....I am going to enjoy watching it too.....well once I actually get some out there! :tongue3:

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Okay folks....first couple are going out and gonna take a break then send one or two more. Some tips to save on shipping...all you goofs move closer to me!!! lol Seriously though....try to send to someone that is relatively close to you or send something that can stand a few days in the mail and send it flat rate....or something fairly light weight.....these are only suggestions of course....We are going to have SOOOOOO much fun with this!!

I also wanted to thank the secret sponsor that came up with the idea and is helping get things started....he obviously doesn't want anyone knowing who he is but without him I would not have come up with the idea to do this and I would have been hard pressed to get one package sent across the states, let alone been able to help bring smiles to more! Thanks to my husband Brian as well since he has been running around helping get things together and put a lot of work into these gifts too!

I can't wait to see the replies when packages start arriving! :hello2:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does that mean the 1st will be recieved tomorrow? I can't wait to see those pics everyone will post! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
No, Evy....the first ones won't get there today....the shipping cost to send just one package overnight was $98 so we froze them and sent them next fastest....not sure exactly when they will get there but hopefully they will get there quickly and everyone will enjoy them a LOT! ;D

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Indeed! I know last year at Thanksgiving there was so much food the cinnamon rolls barely got touched for a week and they were still great after warming them in the microwave so I am sure they will be enjoyed...just not as quickly and not quite as yummy as fresh from the oven.....for that you folks gotta come out here....you are all to dadgum far away! lol

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Re: Announcing the Tnet Sur(E)Prize!! Yeehaw ...I am a winner!!!!!!

Yeehaw ...I am a winner!!!!!!
Package was waiting on the porch for me when I got home today!!! Thanks so very much Cindy! I dont know if I can top the contents....but I will send my package out and fill it full of rusty treasures for the next lucky recipient :D
By the way Cindy the cinny rolls and muffins were delicious!!!
Love you gal and thanks for starting this!

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Woooohooooooo!!! Where are the pics of the girls with frosting all over their faces?? lol I am so glad you enjoyed them! Love ya tons!!

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry but this is how the package was when I opened it Cyn. Please send mor.... :dontknow: I mean send the ones that are missing. :icon_scratch: Never mind just send another package of them. :thumbsup:

PICT0019.JPG

PICT0020.JPG

Burdie

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
calorie free, heh?? that's a good one Cyn. I think I put on about 10 pounds, just looking at the picture

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread