Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang wolfman, sounds like you were an unruly kid. That doesn't justify what some of the big guys did to you, but it sounds like you were a disciplinary problem looking for a place to happen! I was no angel myself and I brought a lot of hell down on myself and now I can see why. Things look a little different when you grow up, but I never did grow up completely I guess? Monty

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah I was a trouble maker and didn't conform easily.
I accepted the whackings as part of the price to pay being a punk kid.
I still got some of that punk in me, but much easier to control with perspective, and the discipline I learned in the service.

Many teachers used to predict the only thing in store for me after school was jail, I easily proved them wrong.

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Montana Jim said:
This has been a fine cop-bashing post...

Cops are not bad. They are not the criminals. (At least most of them). This one obviously is. :-\

This boils down to a bad parent. Never was, never will be. :(

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good parents can end up with bad kids.

Bad parents can end up with good kids.

That there is the facts of life.

However, the only "cop-bashing" going on is about bad cops, and bad cops only.

But, if you were to really think it through (depending on how old you are), the dynamics of police work has definitely changed.

B

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Montana Jim said:

Not a cop bashing post, I support what he did. The parent are --deleted--es for bringing the cops into this situation. If I was her parent I would have beat her ass. If these people cant control a 10 year old they should'nt have kids IMO. We had a terms for kids like this when I was growing up.....nuts, retarded, and/or bad.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montana Jim said:

Not a Cop Bashing post Jim .
if it is, then I suppose
it could also be called a Mom Bashing Post
and a Child Bashing Post or
a parent bashing post considering
some comments.

But actually it's a post about Assult
on a "Child" 10 year olds should
never be assulted for their actions.

I suppose next we'll hear of a Toddler
being Tazed for Refusing to share a Jungle Gym,
ot throwing Poop at an Officer.
And see People Supporting the Cops actions :(

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As a father of preteen girls I am very disheartened to hear defense of this despicable action, and also talk of "beating little girls asses" to solve the problem.
As most people know, you don't go beating the crap out of your dog when it misbehaves, that'll only cause it to be hand shy and confused ,,, You sure as hell don't do it to a little girl.

This officer had no justification at all for what he did, I frankly don't even see how he can live with himself doing something like that.
He should be fired from police force, barred from ever again serving in any capacity in law enforcement, and quite possibly do some jail time too.

OP
OP
sniffer

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
MJ, this is not a cop bashing post. there are bad apples in every barrel. including cops and children.
but this cop is supposed to be an adult, a trained law enforcement officer who is supposed to be trained for his job.
obviously his training is a failure, why else would he taze a 10 year old? because her mom told him to?
come on that's an excuse to try to take the heat of himself and put it on her mom.
he screwed up, bottom line

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
Xraywolf said:
As a father of preteen girls I am very disheartened to hear defense of this despicable action, and also talk of "beating little girls asses" to solve the problem.
As most people know, you don't go beating the crap out of your dog when it misbehaves, that'll only cause it to be hand shy and confused ,,, You sure as hell don't do it to a little girl.

This officer had no justification at all for what he did, I frankly don't even see how he can live with himself doing something like that.
He should be fired from police force, barred from ever again serving in any capacity in law enforcement, and quite possibly do some jail time too.

I agree 100%

C

Cappy Z.

If he was on a breather with a walking cane I'd trip his ass and spit on him and say "Remember me, Mr Stap ?[Xraywolf]

I almost spit my coffee on the monitor...... :D

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cappy Z. said:
If he was on a breather with a walking cane I'd trip his ass and spit on him and say "Remember me, Mr Stap ?[Xraywolf]

I almost spit my coffee on the monitor...... :D

Well, the guy was a sadistic child abuser, we're talking about 12/13 year olds he used to slam around on a routine basis.
No statue of limitations on that in my book, he was in his 40's then making him in his 70's now, if hes still kicking.

B

BIG61AL

sounds like a serious case of making a huge poorly thought out decision

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread