From Trash to Treasures

B

Big1011Guy

I started Metal Detecting in April 2009 and I have said all along that I would make something out of all my Junk Finds at the End of the Year. Well, I have started My Construction Process and will be posting pictures of my Progress till finished.

11/23/09 - Picture of Bottle Top Clock using a variety of Bottle Tops that I Found while Metal Detecting in 2009.

Attachments

• 2009 Trash to Treasures 006.JPG
    2009 Trash to Treasures 006.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 274
OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

11/24/09 Picture of how I am displaying the rest of the Bottle Tops, Pull Tabs and Pop-A-Tops I Found while Metal Detecting in 2009.
Guy

Attachments

• 2009 Trash to Treasures 003.JPG
    2009 Trash to Treasures 003.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 274
OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

stefen said:
Been out in the sun too long, Huh?

No, Not Enough. If I were out in the sun detecting I wouldn't be at home playin' with my Bottle Caps, Pull Tabs, and Pop a Tops. There is nothin' wrong with me, with me, with me, etc... :BangHead:
Guy
PS. I am also JB Welding as much of my junk metal pieces and other what nots together as I can in the form of a New Art Deco Statue Masterpiece - Titled - "From Trash To Treasure" I will be Posting Pictures Of My Progress Soon. I mean after all you gotta do something with all the junk metal and other strange things you find. I am just doing a different type of recycling and reusing.
Guy

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

goldie1959 said:
cool clock how about a sun dial?

Thanks goldie1959 for your reply and suggestion. I will keep the sundial idea in my mind and if I have something in my junk finds box that would work, I will make one. I am out of Bottle Tops for Year 2009. I will start over in 2010.
Thanks, Guy

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

aa battery said:
stefen said:
Been out in the sun too long, Huh?
hey be nice ::)

Hey aa battery Thanks for Havin' My Back, but don't worry about stefen's Comment. I stopped worryin' about what people think or have to say about me a long time ago.
"YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID" :tongue3: :laughing7:
Guy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions