Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Dr. Siegfried Schagrule's Arthritis Remedy

Ouch, Texastee,

I've had that happen with both cows AND a few horses - they can get you right though any stocks, sometimes.

My worst injury was a horse that was behaving perfectly - just tripped in a slippery spot, fell, and me, not being smart enough to let go, she fell on me. (I knew she was going down, I just went 1/2 second before her - actually, underneath her.). :laughing9: Buggered up my left knee pretty bad. You just aren't fast enough to escape some stuff. So, they spend an hour every few years and go in and sand off the calcium deposits that builds up and acts like a little saw to the tendons on my kneecap.

Of course, also the regular teenager stuff - got run over by a car going 55 in a school zone, broke 3 vertabrae in a sledding accident....dumb stuff.

Now that I'm older, I know about every single one of them spots. Plus the stuff you cannot do anything about - like shingles, fibromyalgia etc.

That old saying------If I'd known I would live this long, I would have taken better care of myself!! :laughing7:

Now, I have one important question about the raisin treatment. How do you stop them from going in and coming back out so quickly, if you get my drift?

B

OP
OP
S

stefen

mrs.oroblanco said:
Ouch, Texastee,

Now, I have one important question about the raisin treatment. How do you stop them from going in and coming back out so quickly, if you get my drift?

B

Take them orally not as a suppository :laughing7:

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

plehbah said:
That is very similar to the way an old Navajo told me they made hooch on the reservation in the '40s.

Do you live in a Hogan, Siggy?

I used to, but then I moved to a rock in the middle of a vast lake.

I am going to try this remedy.

no hogans in indiana and the teepees are few and far
between. siegfried schlagrule

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Stefen,

You are too cute!! :laughing9: :laughing9:

Texastee,

I'm still trying it - the way you said - I have not been eating yogurt, though, I eat cottage cheese every morning. (part of my breakfast).
Also, I'm taking a psyllium tablet twice a day (because of issues with my other meds). :dontknow:

Just wondered if anyone had seen this effect. I'm not allergic to sulpha - just bee-stings and Lipitor.

I sure would love it to work.

B

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread