Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Re: What can we do to help the family's of the fallen four?"

piggy said:
Jimmy(PA) said:
piggy said:
Jimmy(PA) said:
piggy said:
Montana Jim said:
Ooooo, sorry. He commuted, resulting in shortening, or what verbiage makes it seem like I was wrong.

No matter how much information you regurgatate, only ONE person was responsible - the shooter.

He did not kill these people because of Huckabee. He killed them because he decided to.

I believe in personal responsibility - not blame shifting to satisfy some longing to make sense of it all.
I don't believe in personal responsibility when that person is deranged and severely
mentally disturbed / ill.
A wild animal or a savage American pit bull terrier is not responsible for its actions, but
its genes and / or training are.

We should do to them what we do to wild dogs, kill them before they cause trouble. Put a lock on the doors of all the prisons and criminally insane hospitals and burn them to the ground and have armed guards outside to shoot anyone trying to excape the flames. I could clean this world up within a decade. ;D
I don't think mocking Hitler is funny.

Yes because killing convicted criminals is so Hitler like huh? I'd hate to tell you but Hitler did not find those people he killed in prisons. You might want to rethink your remark because my comment in no way relates to anything Hitler did and if anything its more God like if you believe in the bible.
I believe you have revealed your true nature at last.
You said"I could clean this world up " followed by a description
of this action as " and if anything its more God like "
We all know who else was a megalomaniac don't we.

You also tried to wheedle your way out of my Hitler analogy by denying Hitler killed
prison inmates.

You do know that almost 100% of people who compare another person to Hitler have no knowledge of Nazi Germany or the use of the world right? You've just proven this point and have lost all credibility. Once again what is wrong with killing criminals? Your arguments are so weak Piggy and based on nothing but name calling. So those 6 million Jewish people killed were previously criminals? I could have sworn they were innocent civilians. If anything your comment was an insult to those who were killed by Nazi Germany. Read some history books before you go around using historical terms which have no context within the argument at hand. I would have expected this from an idiot college student but from an adult? I am a Republican, I guess this makes me a Nazi too huh? I do know one thing, if we killed criminals these 4 officers and many more innocent people would have survived this year.

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Re: What can we do to help the family's of the fallen four?"

Siegfried Schlagrule said:
Jimmy(PA) said:
A minority killing 4 white cops, its only a matter of time before he becomes a martyr to their communist led community and Hollywood. At least they killed this guy. They should take out this guys family and friends do too, set an example.

almost all of his friends and family are in jail now for aiding and abetting murder. Be a small crowd at the funeral until Al and Jesse show up with Reverend Wright in tow. siegfried schalgrule

;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread