Kentucky Kache

jeff of pa said:
The Absolute Meaning of Life ?

Humm even if there was a "Big Bang"
Something had to Exist to Create It

& Who/What Created That ?

Sometime when your Completly Relaxed
Think about "UP"

How far does it Go & What's at the Top ?

& If there is a top
What is on the Other Side ?

If the Top Lasts Forever UP May also

& What is Forever ?

Also think about Absolutely Posatively NOT BEING.
Makes no sense at all Does it.
How can We Not BE for a Trillion Years?
a Trilloin Years would go
by in a Trillionth of a Second.

Sorry My Brain Hurts :tongue3:

So if everything depended on our understanding it, then we'd have to determine that we didn't come from anywhere. Therefore, maybe we are not actually here. Yet, here we be. It's as simple as believing in a creator. We can't understand eternity with our human minds, all we can do is trust and believe until we ARE shown.

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Instead of asking who or what created it all I think it makes more sense to accept that the universe is infinite, no starting place and no end, always has been and always will be. We can speculate and devise scientific theories but it's all waaay beyond our primitive intellectual capacity.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here's a Thought.

If time Ceases to Exist for us when we Die
Maybe we will all be that Person who Lives Forever
watching everyone Die around us & Wondering Why Not Me ?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thirty7 said:
Do you think it's possible that humans were seeded on planet Earth by aliens?

Actually, humans were seeded on planet Earth by an extraterrestrial. The mind of man is finite; therefore we do not have the capability to even IMMAGINE what infinity truly is.

jeff of pa said:
"Lucy" "Australopithicus afarensis" lived from approximately 4 to 2.7 million years ago along the northern Rift valley of east Africa, and perhaps even earlier.

How old is Space ? The First Star,
First Planet
First Galaxy ? First Universe ?

Think Lucy was The first ?
How Stuck on us are We ?
To think we are the First, Only, & Smartest.
(The cockroach may have a higher intellegence)

Think somone Twitched their Nose & We were Here ?

Who Created That Person ?
& So On.

Heck, Jeff, those questions really skunk today's "scientists". They can't even agree on whether "space defines matter or matter defines space." How can anyone believe those folks who cannot get together on just where the heck to START. ;D

I know you don't like for us to post anything religious on this forum, so let's keep to the pure scientific facts. If the Second Law of Thermodynamics is true; Then, the Big Bang did not happen. The gravity force of Earth decreases at a certain amount each year, so, if you reverse that process mathematically, going back just 50,000 years would mean the Earth had the same gravity forces as a small star. That follows the 3 Laws of Thermodynamics. These are concrete, scientific findings that are continually ignored by the "mainstream" scientists because they do not fit the outline taught in the colleges and universities.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Had a Teacher who said we Could be an
Atom on a Dogs Nose.

As I said The Meaning of Life.

The Greatest Treasure
Or worst Nightmare

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack I Do believe Life was Created on Earth By Aliens.

But I Believe their is also the Possability

It was Many Civilations Before Ours

and the dinosaurs were purposly driven to extinction
to repopulate the planet.

I Don't Believe Those who did it are Watching Over Us.
at least not Indivudially. it's Impossable

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
"But it almost goes without saying that a civilization like the Aztec (based on little of their own invention beyond bloody human sacrifice) is probably fairly incapable of designing, much less constructing, the massive pyramid cities which we associate with them today."

"were not possibly built by a people who did not possess the wheel, and whose major pastime was mass Human sacrifice.

I'd say those two quotes kind of show the authors bias... I'm not taking anything away from the engineering skills of the Pre-Columbian peoples, but New World pyramids are basically four sided rubble piles covered with flat paving stones. They were built like Cahokia and other temple mounds in the US., in stages and layers. The classic three sided pyramid from Egypt was to be built purpose specific to get to that shape from huge, solid blocks. There really isn't anything in common between them aside from starting wide at the bottom and getting narrower towards the top.

Over all though, a very interesting read.

OP
OP
creek astronaut

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
i have to say i didnt expect this type of response from this thread,i just read every single response and now every cell in my brain hurts in a good way.when i started following this theory(about 18 months ago)i was a little skeptical.But i have to tell you that i am swayed more to the side of ancient aliens.i have only listened too and observed the facts.And from what i have read/watched/learned there is no way humankind was able to achieve some of the remarkable feats of engineering,geometry, and mathematics that were accomplished before the wheel,before writing and text.
Some things in ancient history can be explained,some have no reasonable explanation.The article i posted did not go into detail, so for those of you who are not convinced or cant find a reason to "think out of the box"here goes,give me a reasonable explanation.
The great pyramid of giza took 22 years to build,do the math? that means a 200 ton block was layed every nine seconds??If this type of construction project was done today with the precision of the egyptians over 4,000 years ago it has been estimated that it would take twice as long.The great pyramid of giza is also placed at the exact center of the earth,longitude and lattitude.That could not be done today without gps and satelites.
the lost city of Tiahaunaco has been carbon dated over 10,000 years old.some of the existing blocks of that city weigh over 400 tons.some of those blocks are made of granite that are so precisely carved,mortise and tendon that it would be hard to accomplish with todays technoligies and tools.and if you dont know,the only thng that can cut granite is diamonds.are we to believe that over 10,000 years ago ancient man had the capability to cut granite with precision rivaled by todays machines and technology??I have much more but the old lady is buggin me for computer time.i will be back later.good luck hunting.greg

K

Kentucky Kache

creek astronaut said:
i have to say i didnt expect this type of response from this thread,i just read every single response and now every cell in my brain hurts in a good way.when i started following this theory(about 18 months ago)i was a little skeptical.But i have to tell you that i am swayed more to the side of ancient aliens.i have only listened too and observed the facts.And from what i have read/watched/learned there is no way humankind was able to achieve some of the remarkable feats of engineering,geometry, and mathematics that were accomplished before the wheel,before writing and text.
Some things in ancient history can be explained,some have no reasonable explanation.The article i posted did not go into detail, so for those of you who are not convinced or cant find a reason to "think out of the box"here goes,give me a reasonable explanation.
The great pyramid of giza took 22 years to build,do the math? that means a 200 ton block was layed every nine seconds??If this type of construction project was done today with the precision of the egyptians over 4,000 years ago it has been estimated that it would take twice as long.The great pyramid of giza is also placed at the exact center of the earth,longitude and lattitude.That could not be done today without gps and satelites.
the lost city of Tiahaunaco has been carbon dated over 10,000 years old.some of the existing blocks of that city weigh over 400 tons.some of those blocks are made of granite that are so precisely carved,mortise and tendon that it would be hard to accomplish with todays technoligies and tools.and if you dont know,the only thng that can cut granite is diamonds.are we to believe that over 10,000 years ago ancient man had the capability to cut granite with precision rivaled by todays machines and technology??I have much more but the old lady is buggin me for computer time.i will be back later.good luck hunting.greg

How are our great scientific wonders done today? By aliens? By humans? Again, we have a record of humans doing this in ancient times.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joshuaream wrote of "classic three sided pyramids"........ :icon_scratch:

Creek astronaut, the stone that those blocks were cut from is not granite. According to the program I watched on T.V. that stone is a type that is harder than granite that would take equipment and tools, supposedly not existing then, to cut. Microscopic investigation shows the crystalline structure of the stone was not crushed as chisels and hammers would cause; but was cut or sliced. Nor were they cut with heat, such as LASARs. So they were cut either by diamond coated blades or water jets.

Talk about granite; if a chunk of granite is melted in a furnace then allowed to cool again, it will no longer be granite. Therefore, the earth was not formed from a molten state. The radioactive halos of polonium 214 found in granite prove the granite was formed instantaneously.

OP
OP
creek astronaut

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
Shortstack said:
Joshuaream wrote of "classic three sided pyramids"........ :icon_scratch:

Creek astronaut, the stone that those blocks were cut from is not granite. According to the program I watched on T.V. that stone is a type that is harder than granite that would take equipment and tools, supposedly not existing then, to cut. Microscopic investigation shows the crystalline structure of the stone was not crushed as chisels and hammers would cause; but was cut or sliced. Nor were they cut with heat, such as LASARs. So they were cut either by diamond coated blades or water jets.

Talk about granite; if a chunk of granite is melted in a furnace then allowed to cool again, it will no longer be granite. Therefore, the earth was not formed from a molten state. The radioactive halos of polonium 214 found in granite prove the granite was formed instantaneously.
the only stone that is HARDER than GRANITE is a diamond.thats why it takes diamonds to cut granite.I dont know what t.v. show you watched, but you have the facts of tiahaunaco confused with another show maybe??granite is formed over time(thousands of years),it is liquid magma that is forced between layers of rock.when it cools it becomes granite. granite is extremely hard because of the very long cooling process.

OP
OP
creek astronaut

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
Kentucky Kache,what great scientific wonders are you refering to that are done today?what ancient records are you refering to?the human records for building the great pyramid of giza for example are hyrogliphics,and in those hyrogliphics are many references to cellestial beings.since the beginning of written history,paintings on cave walls,the bible etc... there has been reference to cellestial beings.I started this thread to get opinions and to see if anyone could debunk any of this theory.I, like alot of other folks find it diffficult to explain many of the things that happened thousands of years ago.IMO humans were involved in every ancient engineering feat known to man but you cant seriously think or believe that humans had the capability,without some kind of intervention from something or someone other than human to put hundreds of precisely made 400 ton blocks of granite in a place that is over 10000 ft elevation and the nearest quarry for this granite was many miles away.jmo.

uniface

Silver Member
Jun 4, 2009
Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
Before we get real carried away on this, granite is roughly 70% silicon dioxide (mohs scale = 7) with the other 30% being various feldspars (<6). So topaz, sapphire, chrysoberyl &c are all harder.

OP
OP
creek astronaut

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
uniface said:
Before we get real carried away on this, granite is roughly 70% silicon dioxide (mohs scale = 7) with the other 30% being various feldspars (<6). So topaz, sapphire, chrysoberyl &c are all harder.
ok uni,i will agree that the only natural stone harder than granite are diamonds,rubies and sapphires.wasnt gettin to caried away.the point was, you are not cutting granite without a diamond tip blade, a piece of metal will not work.all granite is not created equally,black granite is harder than other types of granite due to the amount of quartz in it,i think this i right.im sure someone will correct me if i am wrong.lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread