Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
simplemaninpr said:
Jeff,

I don't question the hieroglyphs. I question that they are of alien crafts. I think that past civilizations probably advanced themselves just as much as we are but, succumbed to natural or manmade disasters and had to start all over again. You know, kinda like Planet of the Apes but, without the monkeys! :laughing7:

Ernest

Although I Think we Were & Are Being visited

I Agree on at least Some of the hieroglyphs
Being Earthly. Maybe all.

Another Possability I Havn't seen.
is alien Technology being the reason
We can even Build a Helocopter.
among other things.

Being the Reason they look Earthley.

& Maybe even where Fiber optics came from

OP
OP
creek astronaut

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
simplemaninpr said:
Jeff,

I don't question the hieroglyphs. I question that they are of alien crafts. I think that past civilizations probably advanced themselves just as much as we are but, succumbed to natural or manmade disasters and had to start all over again. You know, kinda like Planet of the Apes but, without the monkeys! :laughing7:

Ernest
maybe they arent alien aircrafts,but what else could they be?we do know the egyptians were not flying around in aircraft.I have often wondered if there were past civilizations that were as advanced as we are now,but there is no evidence of that,not a trace.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Thanks naturegirl for doing the research and at least debunking one myth.
One would hope that this would automatically give a blanket debunking of
all such nonsense of aliens and super advanced ancient civilisations.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry dosn't Explain or Prove anything one way
or another.
Just another Opinion From a source with an
Agenda.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
i know this is an old post but after spending the last hour or so reading everything i feel the need to comment. i hope you guys don't mind. and if this gets too "religiony" then feel free to remove it. i am quoting this from memory and it may not be exact so feel free to correct me.
in the book of Genesis it is told that Adam and Eve were the only two people on earth. they had 2 sons Cain and Able. Cain killed Abel and was banished from Eden. Cain left and went to the land of Nod where he met his wife.
see anything wrong with that?
if Adam and Eve were the only 2 people on earth and had 2 children, then who were the people of Nod? how did he meet a wife when the only other woman on Earth was his mother?
could it be that Adam and Eve were from somewhere else and the people of Nod were natives? perhaps cave dwellers or some other type of prehistoric man?
was Eden like a compound that kept them safe inside from the natives outside?
could it be that Adam and Eve were put here by someone from another planet? perhaps as a seed for a race of people from somewhere else to occupy a planet with similar climate as Earth? sorta like intergalactic cockroaches with superior intelligence?
also it is stated in the bible about the ages people were living back then.
Adam was 130 years old when he had Seth and Adam lived to 930 years old.
Seth lived to 912.
Enosh lived to 905.
Kenan 910.
and so on and so on. why did these people live so long if they weren't from somewhere else. nothing else on earth except maybe trees lived that long. it was proposed that years meant something different back then but it was proved that they had a great understanding of time and used calenders.
another mystery that points to aliens...and this one i will quote. hope its not considered preaching.
this is from Genesis6

"1 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with [a] man forever, for he is mortal ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown."

"sons" of God? daughters of man? it seems they were making a clear distinction between the two as being different.
i looked up Nephilim and this is part of what i found. pretty interesting stuff.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are four common views[citation needed] regarding the identity of the Nephilim.

They were the hybrid offspring of fallen angels and human women.
They were the offspring of descendants of Seth with those of Cain.
Webster's 1913 Dictionary defines the word simply as "Giant." Thus, any especially tall, powerful, large, or mighty man would be described in ancient times as Nephilim. Nephilim may simply mean "giant," champion, or strong man.
They are not historical figures and are ancient imagery with questionable meaning.[10]
[edit] Fallen angels
The Targum Jonathan states that the Nephilim were given this name because they were descended from fallen angels.[11]

The New American Bible commentary draws a parallel to the Epistle of Jude and the statements set forth in Genesis, suggesting that the Epistle refers implicitly to the paternity of Nephilim as heavenly beings who came to earth and had sexual intercourse with women.[12] The footnotes of the Jerusalem Bible suggest that the Biblical author intended the Nephilim to be an "anecdote of a superhuman race".[13] Genesis 6:4 implies that the Nephilim have inhabited the earth in at least two different time periods—in antediluvian times "and afterward." If the Nephilim were supernatural beings themselves, or at least the progeny of supernatural beings, it is possible that the "giants of Canaan" in Book of Numbers 13:33 were the direct descendants of the antediluvian Nephilim, or were fathered by the same supernatural parents.

In Aramaic culture, the term Nephila specifically referred to the constellation of Orion, and thus Nephilim to Orion's semi-divine descendants (cf. Anakim from Anak);[14] the implication being that this also is the origin of the Biblical Nephilim.

Some Christian commentators have argued against this view,[15] citing Jesus' statement that angels do not marry.[16] Others believe that Jesus was only referring to angels in heaven.[17]

[edit] Descendants of Seth and Cain
Many Jewish commentaries and translations describe the Nephilim as being from the offspring of "sons of nobles" rather than from "sons of God" or "sons of angels".[18] This is also the rendering suggested in the Targum Onkelos.

Likewise, a long-held view among some Christians is that the sons of God did not birth the Nephilim spoken of in the text, but the formerly righteous descendants of Seth who rebelled, while the daughters of men were the unrighteous descendants of Cain, and the Nephilim the offspring of their union.[19] This view dates to at least the 3rd century AD, with references throughout the Clementine literature[20], as well as in Sextus Julius Africanus,[21] and others (see below, "In other texts"). Holders of this view[22] have looked for support in Jesus' statement that "in the days before the flood they (humans) were marrying and giving in marriage"[23]

seems to me there was an alot going on back then and "aliens" can replace the word "angels" very easily if taken in the context that the original people of earth thought these heavenly travelers were indeed "Gods" just as the Aboriginals did with us when we landed a plane on thier beach.

seems to me that theres more to this alien thing than we may know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread