White House Guests

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
I don't understand why the White House is so upset about the 2 party crashers at the president's state dinner the other night.

Is it really appropriate and politically correct to call them party crashers just because they trespassed? Does that make them criminals? Isn't that discrimination? Shouldn't they be rewarded for such bold and brave behavior? Maybe they were just trying to feed their family?

I would suggest that it's more appropriate to call them "Undocumented Guests!"

Just because they weren't officially invited doesn't mean they should be treated like criminals. Maybe they should get free health care, free housing, free legal services, and free White House green cards so next time, they can bring their families and relatives too!

How can the president be mad at them just because they crossed over some arbitrary man made border? They were only there to do the things that regularly invited guests didn't want to do - like hang out with Joe Biden.

How can the White House punish these poor, oppressed undocumented visitors? Where is Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the ACLU when you need them?

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "gate crashers" were allowed to enter because they had their own camera entourage and Barry and his cronies thought it would be an excellent photo-op.
Unfortunately(?) it backfired.

Anyone remember the "photo-op" of Air Force One flying low in New York?
Another embarrassing "photo-op." ::)
He made his announcement concerning troops for Afghanistan at West Point. A strategic photo-op.
He went to try to get Chicago for the Olympics. Photo-op.
Now he will be going to speak about global warming climate change. Yep, another photo-op.
He is acting immature and trying to bolster his own self worth; not the best interests of this country. He must think he is in a popularity contest with the world...

Scott

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea right they are trying to feed there family. They are looking for someone to buy their story for a 6 figure number. If they did not have a invite they should not have went there. So now they want to sell thier story on how they did it. Now it will make the White House to tighten up and cost the tax payers more money....Matt

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Still have a Problem with these
Reality TV Wannabees publicity stunts.

However IF They get charged
For Crashing,
The secret service should be charged and fired
for not doing their job also.

Thing is I seem to Remember seeing a Guy in a Suit
who Lives there right now (I Think a Former senator of Illinois)
Cozying up to them and not minding tht she was there.
now that his party is over.
why would he have a problem now?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread