Breast Cancer Awareness Video (really cool)

Glenns5900

Dec 14, 2005
Longmont, CO USA
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro (not SL) Old, but still good
My cousin sent this to me via email.
Thought I would post it here.
Please watch. It's very cool.
This is the text that was attached (not from me).

"Our daughter-in-law, Emily (MacInnes) Somers, created, directed and choreographed this in Portland last week for her Medline glove division as a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness. This was all her idea to help promote their new pink gloves. I don't know how she got so many employees, doctors and patients to participate, but it started to really catch on and they all had a lot of fun doing it.

When the video gets 1 million hits, Medline will be making a huge contribution to the hospital, as well as offering free mammograms for the community. Please check it out. It's an easy and great way to donate to a wonderful cause, and who hasn't been touched by breast cancer?

Ann Somers"

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many times hads the video been watch. There is no counter on it.....Matt

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
watched it fer my mom -- the experimential chemo she went thru due to breast cancer ( basically being poor -- she became a human lab rat to get treated for "free") destroyed her liver 20 years later down the road killing her -- but hopefully what they learned from her helped others

OP
OP
Glenns5900

Glenns5900

Dec 14, 2005
Longmont, CO USA
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro (not SL) Old, but still good
How many times hads the video been watch. There is no counter on it.....Matt

If you go to youtube.com and search for "Pink Glove Dance" you can get the number of views. Currently it is at 4,146,730.

My mom survived breast cancer 8 years ago only to pass away this year from endometrial cancer in January. Sunday was her birthday. She would have been 92. Miss you mom!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread