Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a pretty cool show, when I could get to where a TV was. Westerns were big then. Cheyenne, Bronco, Sugarfoot, Wyatt Earp, Wild Bill Hickock, The Lone Ranger, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, my all time favorite Richard Boone in Palladin. And even better later in 'Hec Ramsey', which was based on Oklahoma territory lawmen. McCloud was good. And the best thing ever would be to hang with Festus. Too cool. (Ken Curtis did a lot of charity work with children's hospitals and such. Great character, and great guy.)

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
It was a pretty cool show, when I could get to where a TV was. Westerns were big then. Cheyenne, Bronco, Sugarfoot, Wyatt Earp, Wild Bill Hickock, The Lone Ranger, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, my all time favorite Richard Boone in Palladin. And even better later in 'Hec Ramsey', which was based on Oklahoma territory lawmen. McCloud was good. And the best thing ever would be to hang with Festus. Too cool. (Ken Curtis did a lot of charity work with children's hospitals and such. Great character, and great guy.)

I named my horse 'Sugarfoot' from watching the show, & sang the song many times.

Fossis..............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread