Why even bother to post to this forum?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
at times things are switched to their proper slots at certain forums -- critical items of folks who thru their support --help keep this website alive are of course for website self interest (to stay up and running) not welcome (if hate mail is allowed of them ---it will run off supporters and POOF No website )--common sense should tell you that can not be allowed to occur.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would think that people who use this site every day would pony up and become Charter members? I kinda felt guilty taking advantage running around getting all this good stuff for free... and never paying a dime.
Just the way I feel. But I have always had to work and pay for the things I enjoy.
Its a big site to run and the things they have to put up with,,,, and for free? Maybe its just the few who pay for the many(life).
Jmho :thumbsup:
TnMtns

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I'd just like to add....

ARGH MY FLAMING FOOT, CRAZY CRITTERS, DIRTY VACUUMS... MY TV IS DUSTY AND I HATE THE COLD. DANG LEAVES NEED RAKING AND THE DARN RAIN IS WET!!!!

No, but really, one of the reasons I come to T-net is the mature people. I used to venture to another site that dealt with corvettes. TOO many young hotheads being very rude to people. Being nice to people, even over the internet really comes with maturity, IMHO.

I think this site is one of the best because you won't find 20 year old corvette hotheads that also swing a coil. Yeah, there are some 'disgruntled people' here from time to time, but we recognize it as that they are just having a bad day, and we look past that.... and the last thing we do is stir up dust. We all seem to love each other around here.

You want to know another site that is even more calmer than this one? A site that is strictly about artisan bread baking (We share great recipes there BTW). What kind of person would bake bread and drive a corvette AND be a 20 year old hot head. NOT gonna happen.

To be fair, I've gotten a little outta hand here myself from time to time, but Kelly puts me in my place.... If she can stand my smell (inside joke).

Love, and you shall be loved.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions