HENRY

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I'd make him sweat it out, play like it's nothing special and then spring it on him

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome gift Goldie! :thumbsup: They are a sweet shooting rifle. With the .357 chambered the rifle has a nice little kick to it. When shooting the .38 out of it, it has very mild recoil. I know several smaller frame women and a few youngsters that really enjoy shooting with the .38s chambered.

I don't know if it would fit but it would be fun to get a box for a Red Ryder BB gun and put the Henry in it before giving it to him. ;D

OP
OP
goldie1959

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
well he slept in this morning so i put it in his chair . what the heck his moment won't get lost in the grandkids hollering. tomorrow isn't promised to anyone. so i gave in. he is not up yet. love you RON

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldie1959 said:
well he slept in this morning so i put it in his chair . what the heck his moment won't get lost in the grandkids hollering. tomorrow isn't promised to anyone. so i gave in. he is not up yet. love you RON

:thumbsup:

He is going to have a great day for sure. Kudos to you.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldie1959 said:
bought hubby a henry BigBOY for Christmas. it was his lifes dream.(wheres the minelab)(wish,wish) haha. he wanted one that he could use .357. should i give it to him early? goldie

um...... lololol what is a henry bigBOY?

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
goldie1959 said:
bought hubby a henry BigBOY for Christmas. it was his lifes dream.(wheres the minelab)(wish,wish) haha. he wanted one that he could use .357. should i give it to him early? goldie

um...... lololol what is a henry bigBOY?

:)

Attachments

• henry_big_boy2.jpg
    henry_big_boy2.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 239
OP
OP
goldie1959

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
well he WAS HAPPY :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:then he called everyone on our cellphone got the one of the son's out off bed and off to the range we went. got home at 5 . he bought dinner :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: now hes cleaning it and rubbing it and cleaning it and rubbing it HAHA

OP
OP
goldie1959

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
after reading my reply i think he has me stuttering so bad im even typing that way or im still shivering from being on the outdoor range. haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions