My Crazy Sister

Jun 30, 2009
Actually yes, Golum means mud, it comes from an old Czech fairy tale about a monster or something made of mud who goes nuts. I'm not sure what happens exactly but thats the story in a nutshell.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
can't you get a print out on this guy?...he will hold a glass at some point in his stay with you...HINT! if you know any officers that you are good friends with...should be easy.

EXACTLY. Under today's Homeland Security laws, a police officer can stop a car for a check of the occupants for the least little thing. He would HAVE to present some form of I.D., if not, they could push him for something solid.

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe he has one of those "gender neutral" names that he is ashamed of.

Like "Madison" or "Devin" :help:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is her first name Milly ?

Perhaps his Last name is Vanilly
& she Dosn't want to hear it :D

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
is her first name Milly ?

Perhaps his Last name is Vanilly
& she Dosn't want to hear it :D

Too funny!

Reminds me....when I was a kid there was a doctors office in my town. On the sign outside the office was his name. Dr. Frank N. Stein. :laughing7: Always wondered why he included his middle initial?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pottsville had a Dentist

I.A.Butt a few years ago.

I Don't Think Bertha would marry him

myfantasia1

Oct 3, 2008
Colorado, Denver
Detector(s) used
Ace 350, and now AP Pro. and AP Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would wait and met him first, like others said, he will have to give you some clues about himself. Is he a lot younger than her, I think that both women and men are blind when the get lonely and feel that they are getting to old to love. I hope that she is careful. Good luck.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
The hardest part of this whole thing is this.... Your sister is in her "first blush" period. This means she's all twitter-paited with this new love of hers, and nothing anyone says to her is going to matter. She's got these chemicals going on inside her brain that's equivalent to crack. So talking to her is only going to alienate yourself from her. She's going to think "Why is everyone against me?".

Some advice is to get her to the side and tell her that if she ever wants you as a brother again, she will get his real name. I wrote off my own sister long ago for something she did. Another item that will go over well, is confront the guy. Yeah, its' ugly, but it's easier to get started if your doing some drinking. Get everyone else on your side first. I mean, who in the world won't give their real name? Get downright pissed off at him. I would.

and if she does get a license plate... PM me. (I have a friend).

No offense, but it sounds like she's a little young.... mentally at least.

....And if you really wanted to get the ball rolling, get some large photo's made of the Ex (or the Ex and her), and have them all over the house.

That sucks. I'm pissed off just reading about this scenario.

OP
OP
Arizona Bob

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
I finally got Golum's full name- can't say how right now. She introduced him to the family as Golum. I let him go all night long thinking his identity was masked. As they were leaving to go to bed, I said, "Goodnight Deirdre and David." The look on his face was PRICELESS. Wish I had been filming. He looked at her as if to say, "Did you tell him?" She just shrugged her shoulders. This guy just completely deflated. Anyway, they were supposed to stay another 5 days, but decided to return to Hawaii this morning. I wonder why? :hello2: :thumbsup:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Use whatever resources you have available to find out all you can about this guy. Weird situation that your sister is going to be of no help with. Ya gotta have your families back even when they don't see it.

OP
OP
Arizona Bob

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Sis is pissed right now... not talking to anyone. I'll give her a few days to cool-off. The reason for Golum's (David) visit. He wanted to ask my Mom for permission to marry sis. Mom is pissed because Golum also let her know what he would like for a wedding gift- Mom's land in Hawaii. Jeezus. Do guys who pull this kind of crap actually think it will work? My Mom would give that land to the Salvation Army before Golum gets his hands on it....

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok we can see your sis has been toatlly brainwashed! Brother you love your sis very much we can see that so you need to find somethin on him fast! Since you now know his name you can do some checking . BBB with his name and type of business and PD do you have friends on force? Do you have friends that know someone that can help? This is sounding like he has done this before!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Book'm Dano! Sounds fishy to me too and I was a cop for over 21 years. Probably need someone in law enforcement on the island to check out his background. If you know his name, phone the island fraud detectives and ask if they will check him out. You don't need to know personal private stuff, just if he has a record or is wanted. Tell them you think he might have a warrant out for him and that will get them to checking. Also if your mom knows any professional people on the islands, see if you can run a credit check. Credit checks will tell you almost as much as a criminal record check. Monty

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I smell a rat * either sis is in on the "get my inhertiance now" cash it out and live it up bit or shes being totally brain washed by this scum and being set up to be cleaned out. -- danger danger either way,

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
something smells fishy. with everything he's shoveling, I wouldn't be buying
check him out

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
fingers in a electric pencil sharper --for starters .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread