vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
Breezie said:
Are you trying to get into a GEICO commercial? LOL . . .Breezie

Hmm never thought of that. I could oust the gecko out of a job and be famous. :laughing7:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys get my vote for banner, but I don't think I carry enough weight around here to get it for you! Love your post. The war goes on. I'm gonna' ask Obama for an additional 30,000 tiny men to fight the Commie squirrels! EXCELLENT!! M :icon_thumright: nty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Texastee, I lost count this summer, but I think it was round 13 or so. I have one now that is just passing through. He's a big male looking for a girlfriend I expect. I'll get him one of these days when he makes the mistake of hanging around too long. Monty

OP
OP
vayank54

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
They are kind of hard to bring down. That one would have run dead over top of me if my buddy hadn't gotten him in the right rear hip and slowed him up some.

OP
OP
vayank54

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
We sent him over but he never came back. We thought he got lost, but we found him when we gutted the squirrel.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The squirrels I hunt have nothing to do with redneck hunting or seasons. They are commie no good stinking rats that have been damaging my property and causing me misery and woe. I shoot them on sight! It's a war out there, gird your loins! (I have no clue what gird your loins means, just something I read in the Bible one time when they were getting ready to go to war). I hope it doesn't mean neuter or something like that! M :laughing9: nty

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats Elvis's avatar from this website!!! lolol

OP
OP
vayank54

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Monty said:
The squirrels I hunt have nothing to do with redneck hunting or seasons. They are commie no good stinking rats that have been damaging my property and causing me misery and woe. I shoot them on sight! It's a war out there, gird your loins! (I have no clue what gird your loins means, just something I read in the Bible one time when they were getting ready to go to war). I hope it doesn't mean neuter or something like that! M :laughing9: nty
It means something like put on your armor.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Monty said:

Monty - "gird your loins" means to cinch up big jake and the twins so they don't get hurt during the fight. In cruder terms use your jock strap. siegfried schlagrule

OP
OP
vayank54

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
K*E*L*L*Y said:
vayank54 said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
thats Elvis's avatar from this website!!! lolol
Kelly, You've lost me.

LMFAOOOOO the tnet member who's name is "Elvis"
that pic is also his avatar!
Oh I didn't know. I just saw it on the stupid video site and thought it was funny. My apologies to Elvis.

OP
OP
vayank54

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
Monty said:

Monty - "gird your loins" means to cinch up big jake and the twins so they don't get hurt during the fight. In cruder terms use your jock strap. siegfried schlagrule
:icon_thumleft: I think that pretty much explains it. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread