roy acuff

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tee Luv, I HATE ROY! When I was a Cadet taking flight training with the USAF, I was at Sherman Texas, a dry area. We had to go over to Okihoma for some horrible beer, and all that they played was about Blood on the highway and going to be executed and missing his pore mommy that he hadn't thought for years.

Don Jose de La Mancha (the anti Akuff Saint) :tongue3:

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Anything from nonsense to the medical stuff to try and heal my husband.
====================================================================
texastee - -That's understandable. Please don't think I'm too crazy, but have you ever looked into
the pure, naturally extracted essential oils ? Not the junk stuff in the supermarkets or even most
drugstores that are mostly fake scents or oils extracted with solvents. Some good oils are Young Living,
IMO overpriced or my favorite Green Valley out of British Columbia. They are not a cure-all, but I think
some oils do have their uses as pure oils are alleged to absorb into the body at the cellular level.
Just make sure they are pure, pharmaceutical grade, pressed or steam distilled essential oils.
It takes some homework, as each oil is specific for certain uses, such as sweet birch for bones, lemongrass
or wintergreen for muscles, Clary Sage for women's problems, etc. Anyhow, I hope with God's help, your
support & our prayers he does make a good recovery.

Apologies for going off topic on Roy Acuff, grew up listening to him, Mom & Dad's music.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
tee - native americans have many holistic cures and remedies. One Spirit Book Club will send you four of them for a buck apiece if you pay shipping and agree to buy four books in a year. They have dropped the automatic shipment bull and actually a great deal these days. You can see their catalog online or i will send you one on request. Several listings in this catalog may help .....
healing powers of olive oil
healing powers of vinegar
herbal antibiotics
green wiccan herbal
the cherokee herbal - just ordered this yesterday
garden witch's herbal
what the drug companies won't tell you and your doctor doesn't know
not available from One Spirit but can be found at addall.com or abebooks.com used would be the book of Edgar Cayce cures - i reccomend it highly. god bless, siegfried schlagrule

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Re: roy acuff - "The Great Speckled Bird"

goldie1959 said:
Great speckled bird? is this the correct name or am i wrong ia it great or gray

"The Great Speckled Bird" has been recorded by numerous country and gospel artists, including (as documented above) Roy Acuff.

The song was written by the Rev. Guy Smith, and the title comes from an Old Testament verse, Jeremiah 12:9: "Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour."

Here's a link to the complete lyrics:

http://theinternetandspace.com/?p=126

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions