poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey butch, make her a coupon book redeemable to you for services. like a candlelight dinner, a massage, you think the rest. My wife made and gave me one of these a couple years ago, she really honored them it was alot of fun, hey wait a minute I got a couple left I gotta go find them. I'll call you tuesday. Ben

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Tony66 said:
glad i wasn't the only one who didn't know what an Arkansas enetertainment center was either.. ;D
I just try to spread a bit of culture amongst the uninformed .
Laptop is an ETCH-A-SKETCH .

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
Hey butch, make her a coupon book redeemable to you for services. like a candlelight dinner, a massage, you think the rest. My wife made and gave me one of these a couple years ago, she really honored them it was alot of fun, hey wait a minute I got a couple left I gotta go find them. I'll call you tuesday. Ben
Ben ,
If you are going to cash coupons with a gal out of that holler you won't be able to engage in an intelligent conversation until at least Wednesday or Thursday :tongue3:
Jim

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
truckinbutch said:
Nobody has hijacked this thread . Wonderful posts by all . I just feel like a smuck that everyone has put their hearts into what was a facetious post to inject a bit of humor .
Christmas is every day at our house as far as the loving , TLC , and hand made things . I'm married to my best friend and we spent 10 years getting to be friends before we ever resided under the same roof .
I always give her a gag gift at the family party and thought that a bag of bird seed and a new pack of BB's to replentish last year's gift might work when I haven't come up with anything else .

Place some of the fine leaf of an Alfalfa bale into a baggy along with those paper cig wrappers...looks like and has a similar smell as a $5 bag...fun gag gift...
I'm certain that would impress the cops that are with two of my daughters that will be at the Christmas gathering ;D

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
Are you trying so hard to out do yourself that your overlooking what she enjoys the most.

My wife likes things that just say how much I'm paying attention to her. It has nothing to do with size or value of the gift but how much time and thought that went into the gift and the memories it can bring.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seamuss,

BINGO!!!! We have a winner!

Women DO like gifts that say "I remembered that you said you'd like one of them"

B

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
If she likes birds (and gardening) maybe some plants that attract birds? Wonder if sunflowers do well in Arkansas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread