Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I probably know about as much about global warming as the self proclaimed experts who harp about it being some kind of a threat to mankind. I keep up on current affairs in the world, and was especially dismayed at the recent conference that turned out to be a bunch of hacks belittling capitalism. All the while the Red Communist Chinese are the world's worse pollutors. Even your neighborhood organizer bought into it and vowed to give away several billions of our capitalistic dollars to under developed nations who would stab us in the back. Meanwhile old Al spouts misinformation hoping he won't be found out as a fraud and the dollar teat removed from his mouth. And while I am at it , our country would be a lot better off if more of our abentee citizens would stay out of the country. That of course excludes our brave military men and women who are all patriots and great Americans. And that goes for anyone who would try to hijack a post and belittle what was intended to be in jest to begin with And as a comeback to those who would think otherwise, "Oh yeah"? M ::) nty

C

Cappy Z.

So Oklahoma has had only two white Christmas(s) in years? Sounds hard to believe?

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Wow, even though the data that Gore and others have relied upon has been shown to be dubious if not flat out fraudulent, there are still hardcore believers and redistributionists that won't admit what has become obvious :icon_scratch:! I will give you guys credit for your,,,,,,,faith??? Gpurs...

C

Cappy Z.

ALL scientists agree that global climate change is a real phenomenon. The historical geological record shows this to be evident. The argument is if mankind is or is not contributing to it and to what degree.
Science has shown we are actually in between historic ice ages. But somehow before the onslaught of catastrophic cold, the fossil record shows the earth actually heats up. What may well happen in the not so far away future is a new ice age that arrives sooner than what the geological record has indicated.

Who wants to have a snow ball fight?

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally,
I think it's bombastic to think mankind CAN change the climate. ::)

Scott

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Cappy, we have snow almost every winter, just not at Christmas. Jan-Mar is our snow time.

ng

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
monty---they just cant get a joke, all i know is this global warming
is causing me to burn a lot of firewood just to keep from freezing.
:help: :tongue3:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
czechdetectingtours.com said:
Gee, a blizzard in the middle of winter? Wow, you're right guy, wow you're smart, global warming must be a scam! I mean, it's like 60F here in Eastern Europe (Prague), I'm not even gonna wear a jacket today fishing, brr!!

DON'T be a snot to Monty please. Thank you.

lol Momma Tee has spoken

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tank69 said:
texastee2007 said:
czechdetectingtours.com said:
Gee, a blizzard in the middle of winter? Wow, you're right guy, wow you're smart, global warming must be a scam! I mean, it's like 60F here in Eastern Europe (Prague), I'm not even gonna wear a jacket today fishing, brr!!

DON'T be a snot to Monty please. Thank you.

lol Momma Tee has spoken

Go Momma Tee :headbang:

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks texastee, I've always tried to be a good guy, but I do have a P.O. button and every once in a while someone pushes it. For that I appologize and to anyone I may have offended. Everyone has the right to express their opinion. In this case I was not trying to make a political statement and really mean it more tongue in cheek. Monty

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty and Tee, YOU ROCK! :headbang:

Scott

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
bah! we don't have much of it on the ground but more in the forcast and temps low enough there is no chance it is going to melt! Then again the couple staying here is praying for snow so they can try to make some money to get a place to live so who am I to pray against them?? Oh you KNOW how I wanna though! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions