Cell phone ringtone, Which one do you have ?

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I ain't got one. I've heard those ringtones, and the one that made everybody stop was the regular telephone ring. Kinda cool. I gotta phone at the house. If you want to call me, I'm in the book. (so re-read Revelation, hee-hee)

OP
OP
extractor

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
discovery_bound said:
Cell phones came from the Devil!! Can anyone really remember the days without a phone attached to your body? I used to have all my family and friends phone numbers memorized, now I have no reason to remember them because they are all programmed.....just push a button. There are times I may not want people to reach me. Sure, just shut it off you say. Then, when I run into someone a few days later they ask where I was because my phone went straight to voicemail. Maybe I'm just surrounded by curious (nosy) people. But,, to get back on track, I do have a cell phone and the ringtone is the "Lincoln Highway Dub" from Sublime. (and just so we're clear, no, I don't really think cell phones came from the Devil)

HH
DB

That reminded me, several years ago a co worker went missing. 5 days later he showed up to work.It turns out that he was J walking and he got busted by a police officer . He ran his mouth way more than he should of and got hauled in . 5 days later they let him out. He coulden't remember his home phone # or any other phone #'s to call because every phone # was programed in his phone . He did try to call in to work but work But work doesn't accept collect calls from the county jail.

OP
OP
extractor

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I found a good ringtone for tresure hunting and just loaded it to my cell phone, it's Brick by Boring Brick, by Paramore

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Rando said:
vibes said:
I found a website that will calculate the musical notes of planets. I mixed them to create my own personal astrological birth song. I then loaded the musical snippet into adobe audition, looped it and made it my ringtone.

It's 'ok' sounding but I guarantee NO one has the music of the spheres as their ring tone :laughing7:

Yeah I know, I'm weird like that

There is a musician from one of the 70s rock bands that does that... Pete Townsend? Somebody like that. Saw it on one of my "nerd shows"

Yes, I embrace my nerdness...and he probably got the idea from me. Is nothing sacred anymore?

I hope Pythagoras haunts his sleep-time with every feminine symbol know to man and beast.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
why the hell have a phone if you are gonna turn it off and put it under a pile of pillows in a unused room seels useless to pay for something you aint gonna usei wiehg ten pounds less by having a cell phone no watch no ipod no pda no phone book no caculator and the back pack to carry it all in have it all in my phone very simple and i get service anywhere i go

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions