What are the worst cities youve ever been in?

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
Re: What are the worst cities you've ever been in?

What can I say If I could I would stay in my little world and never leave again. As a OTR cross country trucker I got to see much of the nation sadly there is want in all corners. We truckers really rarely get to see anything other than truckstops shippers and recievers. If I was to see anything I basically had to walk there and we did not have time to walk around besides that is dangerous anywhere either there is wild animals or wild humans.
I have been shot at in Little Rock, had many different ocasions where guns were pulled on me in Los Angeles but LA they seem to just flash the weapons. I have had these people do these things to me in the line of duty as a trucker. Sure most truckers can say they have been all over too and never had anything like that occur but I have. I have also had a tornado flip my truck something most truckers have never had happen but it happened to me.
Memphis Tn we were waiting to unload and the trucks were broken into through the side they cut into the side of the truck to steal the cases of meat out the trailer.
What can I say I no longer feel optimistic when I go places I want to carry two guns and a knife while traveling in a bunker.
We all know about the sorry disapointments out there what I need are the good placs to go I want more good news.

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Re: What are the worst cities you've ever been in?

Philadelphia PA, all of New Jersey, Baltimore MD, and Albany GA (if God gave the earth an enema, that's where he'd "stick it in").

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions