The gal of some women (an ex from long ago)

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
billKY said:
ivan salis said:
--and over time will cause you "drama" issues you do not need.

Ivan, I think most of the responders on here make a lot of sense. However, having read a significant number of Mike's posts over the last few months, I think he thrives on "drama"

Just opinion of course, but for that reason I will not make any recommendations whatsoever.

My last post on this thread as well.

Yes, drama seems to find me, although I try my best to keep it out of my life. That's why I share it with you guys.

BTW, she called me just 2 nights ago really drunk at 2am and stumbled all over her words (recording)... didn't make a complete audible word. Perhaps I'll put the recording on here so all can here. But, that might be mean of me to do.... I don't know.

Ivan, if you have a less dramatic life, I'll gladly trade you shoes any day.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the way to end drama is really very simple ==== tell them this --do not contact me again peroid--next time I hear from you , I'll get a restraining warrant and if you have to do so --- go away and leave me alone means just that .

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
ivan salis said:
the way to end drama is really very simple ==== tell them this --do not contact me again peroid--next time I hear from you , I'll get a restraining warrant and if you have to do so --- go away and leave me alone means just that .

Yep, took a restraining order to keep an ex away from me and my children. The tools are there for anyone who needs to use them. :icon_thumleft:

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just remember - a restraining order is good, but it cannot stop a stalker - legally, yes, physically, no.

If the person is basically harmless, it's usually the end of the story - but, like my ex - it didn't stop him from showing up in the middle of the night, drunk, and obnoxious, and it takes police anywhere from 10-20 minutes to get there, where I lived at the time. Alot can happen in that time.

In my case, two steel posts on each side of the driveway, and a chain painted black hooked across the driveway at night, stops someone at 3 am, when it takes out their radiator and gets tangled in the grill and bumper. It gives the cops plenty of time to get there. :idea1: :idea1:

B

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Mrs. Orob. you are a wise person and I truly enjoy your wisdom. Perhaps I can trade some one with my ordeals, or I can move away. Either way,I would love to stop getting the drama.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread