The gal of some women (an ex from long ago)

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
About 10 years ago, I dated this girl that I really liked (at the time). She always keep me at arms length except when 'she' felt it was right... and the next day, back to arms length. She really put me through the ringer with her hot and cold spells, and I gave it about 6 months too long before I finally got a back-bone and told her I was done.

Now all the sudden, shes trying to instant message me, be my friend, etc, after all this time. So just the other night, she texts me inviting me for drinks or dinner. I didn't even respond. How dare this women.

I really feel like putting her through the ringer, or at least in her place.... What a horrible women. She actually called me about 2 weeks ago at 1:30am. I didn't answer, but I did have to explain it to the GF.
BTW, the years have NOT been kind to her before anyone gets any ideas. God does indeed work in mysterious ways.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hmmmm. Sounds like she's in a world of hurt. The meth/coke world can kill her in an instant. Save her or relinquish her to death...intervention is tough.

Beep

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Actually, she proceeded to take her own road after that. No coke, etc. She ended up married to a real loser. Now she realizes what she's lost.

Stupid girl..... I didn't wait around for you that long.

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
I'm sort of in the same boat, but a little different. Woman that I loved more than anybody in my life but had to give up because she just couldn't be faithful and stay off drugs. She was a hair band groupie and would be backstage at a rock concert banging the band and snorting their coke. This was back in the late 80's. I finally was able to wean myself off of her and move on. She ended up getting married and having a kid. I didn't have any contact with her for nearly 20 years. I just got married on Dec 8 of last year, and suddenly since she found out I got married she's calling and IMing and texting me all the time. Her kid is damn near grown now, and I've never even met the kid, but suddenly I'm an important part of this woman's life again, at least to her. She claims her marriage is stable, and isn't making any suggestive demands, just is determined to be friends suddenly. I'm sort of freaked out by it.

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
bigwater said:
I'm sort of in the same boat, but a little different. Woman that I loved more than anybody in my life but had to give up because she just couldn't be faithful and stay off drugs. She was a hair band groupie and would be backstage at a rock concert banging the band and snorting their coke. This was back in the late 80's. I finally was able to wean myself off of her and move on. She ended up getting married and having a kid. I didn't have any contact with her for nearly 20 years. I just got married on Dec 8 of last year, and suddenly since she found out I got married she's calling and IMing and texting me all the time. Her kid is damn near grown now, and I've never even met the kid, but suddenly I'm an important part of this woman's life again, at least to her. She claims her marriage is stable, and isn't making any suggestive demands, just is determined to be friends suddenly. I'm sort of freaked out by it.

Sir... its called 'you won'. You won because you are much better than that. You won because someone was looking out for you. You won my friend.

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
Yeah, I have no doubt about that. I've been seeing the woman I just married for 8 years now... been living with her for 7. We have a great relationship, and I couldn't ask for anything better. She knows all of my "skeletons", and I know all of hers, so it doesn't freak her out that this other woman is suddenly contacting me. It doesn't freak out the wife nearly as much as it does me anyway.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: The gall of some women (an ex from long ago)

It's "gall" btw. You can never know someone completely, although some would disagree. Heck, I don't even know myself well enough. That's what love is tho....complete trust...no wonder it's in short supply nowadays.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
How do these women get you cell phone numbers after 10 and 20 years?

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
In my case it's not hard to find me. I was president of the local networking group for two years, and an ex-officio member of the board of directors of the chamber of commerce. You pretty much can't throw a stick around here without hitting somebody who's able to produce my business card or pop up my information in their cell phone.

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ummmm, Don't stoop to her level.

Back to treasure hunting.

Attachments

• no-drama.jpg
    no-drama.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 436

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
had a wife (long since a ex these days) that abused me fiscally and mentally -- messed around on me --messed with my head and was sure that I couldn't quit her * -- she was a sex monster -- that knew all the tricks into "trapping" man -- she used sex as a weapon and was good at it. -- finally I just broke away --fed up with the drama and abuse --- i left divorcing her --she got it all control of the kids, the house and contents , a car, the bank accounts all the "stuff"-- (I took 1 car and $300 and my clothing and a gun and my pride ) -- she was "shocked" that she had lost her "mojo" over me and made my life hell -- after we divorced --she worked hard to turn my kids against me (sadly it worked) -- the kids got so bad that when I went to my brothers funeral and dropped by to see them they acted like I was a total stranger --totally cold to me no gee dad sorry uncle arty died --nada --zip -- so I let the ex and her "husband" #2 fully adopt the kids ( they were lost to me--acted like they did not love or know me)

but as a departing gift to husband #2 --I took him aside and "wised" him up on her tricks --the fool told her what I said -- she called jumped all over me how dare I mess with her life !!! butt out of her bussiness.

the old boy must have been listening however -- since I found out later they split up -- and he got the "house" and control of all the "kids" ---she was the one put on the road-- funny how life works out at times.

UPDATE
oddly I feel pity for my ex , having been put out with nothing myself long ago --I know how bad it sucks and would not wish that on another being --

funny thing today my daughter e mailed me her address --she turns 24 tomorrow --- AS I OFTEN HAVE SAID hope blooms so long as there a bit of ground to plant a seed of love on.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ivan salis said:
had a wife (long since a ex these days) that abused me fiscally and mentally -- messed around on me --messed with my head and was sure that I couldn't quit her * -- she was a sex monster -- that knew all the tricks into "trapping" man -- she used sex as a weapon and was good at it. -- finally I just broke away --fed up with the drama and abuse --- i left divorcing her --she got it all the house and contents , a car, the bank accounts all the "stuff"-- (I took 1 car and $300 and my clothing and a gun and my pride ) -- she was "shocked" that she had lost her "mojo" over me and made my life hell -- after we divorced --she worked hard to turn my kids against me (sadly it worked) -- the kids got so bad that when I went to my brothers funeral and dropped by to see them they acted like I was a total stranger --totally cold to me no gee dad sorry uncle arty died --nada --zip -- so I let the ex and her "husband" #2 fully adopt the kids ( they were lost to me--acted like they did not love or know me)

but as a departing gift to husband #2 --I took him aside and "wised" him up on her tricks --the fool told her what I said -- she called jumped all over me how dare I mess with her life !!! butt out of her bussiness.

the old boy must have been listening however -- since I found out later they split up -- and he got the "house" and control of all the "kids" ---she was the one put on the road-- funny how life works out at times.

Man...I feel your pain. Kids are not meant to go thru this crap. Let alone ourselves.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4-H said:
Ummmm, Don't stoop to her level.

Back to treasure hunting.

h-4.... getting ready to be a daddy to a little girl.... get used to the DRAMA!!!!!!!
....and start taking the pain pills ASAP !!!!! hahaha!! sorry!! just playing...

mikey where do these chicks find you???? AND HOW??? its like.... ten years later...
TRUST MEEEEEE all you need to do is show her the topic on here about how you
didnt shower for five days... i think shell leave ya alone! :)
**disclaimer ... mike is still LOVED by tnet, even if he doesnt like to shower*** .... maybe!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had so many folks find me on FaceBook that I removed my account. Some I could deal with, the others were more of a bother than they were worth.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beep Goes On said:
I had so many folks find me on FaceBook that I removed my account. Some I could deal with, the others were more of a bother than they were worth.

really???? i love FB! its fun!! i have mostly family and neighbors on
mine... and people i know... i did add someone recently that MIGHT
have been a creeper... but i got rid of him like an hour after i added him.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, my past is quite colorful and I don't really want to revisit that...I'm into movin' on.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I was in a relationship similar to yours. I broke free 12 years ago, I saw her at a volleyball game.
I looked at her, she looked at me, I started laughing, she turned around and left, I smiled for the rest
of the day and night. LOL

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beep Goes On said:
Well, my past is quite colorful and I don't really want to revisit that...I'm into movin' on.
thats cool

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread