Everything Men Know About Women

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I know they are mean three weeks out of the month, and meaner than hell the other one.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I know they like lots of money to do as they please with without any questions as to where it went , going out and eating good food , getting foot and back rubs , and chocolate amd men that look hot that are faithful great lovers ,that like to do housework, cooking and dishes .

sorry but thats not me.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
ivan salis said:
I know they like lots of money to do as they please with without any questions as to where it went , going out and eating good food , getting foot and back rubs , and chocolate amd men that look hot that are faithful great lovers ,that like to do housework, cooking and dishes .

sorry but thats not me.
Not much on housework and dishes , I take it ;D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
yep I don't do windows , or floors , and I'll either cook or do the dishes but not both --I gotta draw the line somewhere.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WindHarvester said:
I know they are mean three weeks out of the month, and meaner than hell the other one.

UNREAL.... >:( >:( >:( >:(
GO SIT IN THE CORNER!!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
ivan salis said:

sorry but thats not me.

Come on...don't lump us all together...each one is different as are men..I would think.

very good point tee.... some of us have our own money... and we dont
have to ask permission to USE it... on whatever we want! and I LOVE to clean my house!
you can eat off the floors! ...... and i cook... CRAZY!!!!!! huh

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
TEE --men also like to spend money without accounting for it ( most women like to control --their mans money once you "hook up" -- that way there is no money to spend on another woman , or drinking or going to a nudie bar or anything else she might not like you to do--its a control thing)-- we men like to eat out having good food and drink , like back rubs , like hot women that are great loyal lovers that like to do the housework, cooking and cleaning --see I'm not being a "pig"

In a good relationship -- its two equals --no one thinks they "own" or "controls" the other

there is no your money / my money -- your a team -- its "our money" household cash bills come first then the savings gets a bit and then a bit of fun money for each to spend

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
it's not all about money.
all it takes is a little time and devotion to her. treat your lady at least as well as you
treat yours buddies and things will go pretty smooth. if you want it to go great,
treat her better than your buddies, show her she means more to you than your friends
but, don't let her push you around. if she starts to make demands that are unreasonable
it's time to part ways JMO

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
texastee2007 said:
Proud to say Mr. tee has it down pat...if you folks need any pointers he is great to talk to...don't know how he did it...he had 5 brothers and only 2 sisters. He is second oldest...two sisters are youngest..

No doubt in my mind that he was a woman in a pastlife ;D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
women like to control a mans cash --control the cash --control the man --(by keeping him broke you "help" keep him out of trouble -- with no money theres no where to go but home *( with no money in his pockets --a man can not go out and about --- drinking and such and if your broke your of no interest to cash hungry loose women )-- so its basically a control issue --I control the cash so I "control" you -- thats why most married women insist that "hubby" fork over all or just about all his cash to em each and every pay day.

as for me I , being a happily married fellow with a good wife ---I have no desire go catting about with other women or go to nudie bars (nudie bars are a waste of time and money in my view --if you want to get lucky like that , just go get a hooker and be done with it ) and since I not a heavy drinker --I can have a sip at home now and then without greif from the missus -- I do not do drugs of any type and do not gamble heavily either , however I buy a few lotto tickets now and then .

S

stefen

K*E*L*L*Y said:
have to ask permission to USE it... on whatever we want! and I LOVE to clean my house!

OK! Sounds good.

Single Mom, cooks, has money and income, ability of control spending, cooks, loves to clean house, cooks, knows how to eat off of the floor, cooks...

I'm going to PM an application for you to complete...

Please pay close attention to the boat...

Send picture of boat... :laughing7:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:

OK! Sounds good.

Single Mom, cooks, has money and income, ability of control spending, cooks, loves to clean house, cooks, knows how to eat off of the floor, cooks...

Send picture of boat...
:laughing7:

A dingy would be alright. ;D

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:

OK! Sounds good.

Send picture of boat... :laughing7:
hahahaha!! ok kiddo!!

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
I know they don't like it when you set fire to Bon Jovi tickets :-\

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From the Apocrypha, Jesus believed in reincarnation. But, religion has a hard time with that. How can you push the faith if this life is not 'all there is'? I know...opened a can of worms.

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
one thing that is absolute....every male and female are totally different....take me and my hubby....

both of us like to cook
neither of us like to clean house in great detail unless needed :tongue3:
he manages the money (I let him since he has more experience living on his own before we got married)
we both work
we both hate shopping (at least at malls just for the sake of shopping)

It does help I've known him as friends for over half my life. Not everyone can claim that. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread