Unhappy with burger, woman goes on McRampage

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Police in Kansas City, Mo., are looking for a woman who went on a rampage at a McDonald's because she didn't like her hamburger.

Police say the woman caused thousands of dollars in damage on Dec. 27 when she became upset that the restaurant wouldn't refund her money.

Employees had offered to replace her hamburger, but the woman refused and demanded her money back.

Police released a video showing the woman throwing a sign and a bucket of water over the counter and pushing off a glass display case and three cash registers. She then cursed and fled.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------McDonald's must have really bad service and really crappy food, twice in one week.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,292082.0.html

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I'm not condoning her actions, however, the service most places provide, in a word, SUCK
the treat everybody badly and still expect you to come back

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Sniffer said:
I'm not condoning her actions, however, the service most places provide, in a word, SUCK
the treat everybody badly and still expect you to come back

Yes you are right, some places just have down right bad service.

When I encounter a place that sucks, I don't go back, but I don't start throwing cash registers around. LOL

I wonder if McAlcohol or McDrugs were involved, if not she must have just been McNuts.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
not only do I leave and not go back, I tell others about the poor service

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Sniffer said:
not only do I leave and not go back, I tell others about the poor service

I do the same, I tell all my family, friends and anybody else I may come in contact with.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like she should have got a happy meal instead! I seldom eat anything from fast food spots but I use to out of necessity due to being paid low wages. But that's another story. I often drive from Tulsa to Oklahoma City to visit my son and family. There are two McDonalds restaurants on the turnpike. The firsst one that is about midway is a big one and really busy. Their food is incredibly lousy. But the second one, a smaller restaurant has decent food. I can't figure out why the service and food would be so much better at one place than the other. I ocassionaly stop at the second one for coffee and once in a while I get just a plain little original style burger and some fries. The fries are really good and after I peel off about half of the oversize bun, the little burger is decent. Anything else on the menu is garbage. Just an observation. Monty

C

Cappy Z.

Sounds like she should have got a happy meal instead! (MONTY)
:laughing9:
:icon_thumleft:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
how much of it did she eat before asking for her "refund"? -- once I saw a couple of folks when ordering clearly say no to a drink when the clerk asked if they wanted one with their meal -- after sitting down for about 1 min they then come back to the counter "demanding" their drinks for their meals (loudly) --insisting they ordered them when I personally saw them say "no" when they ordered from the clerk -- the clerk then asked to see the "reciept" to check it -- they startred going crazy --screaming "so you calling me a lair" in a loud voice and making a "drama"scene --the manager came up and said --just give em the drinks -- I said -- MR , THEY BOTH SAID NO WHEN THE GAL ASKED -- I HEARD THEM SAY NO -- the manager said --bubby its ok --its not worth the hassle .

Mc Scamming 101 -- how to get "free" drinks , by acting like a AZZ . -- if caught in the act pull the "race card" and tear up stuff and leave making a "big scene" in the process-- then big corperate will say -- humm not worth the fuss & bad press -- so francise holders just give in next time and give em a "free" drink.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't find her behaviour shocking and I suppose it's because I've witnessed it many times in my earlier years. It's kind of like road rage. Some people just don't seem to be able to control their emotions. It demonstrates a lack of respect for themselves as well as their fellow man and/or woman to make an ass of themselves. We have one fast food fish place that I won't name but it begins with "Long John". This place is notorious for getting your to go order wrong. It kinda' hacks me off but it's happened so often I guess I've grown expect it.. So, I always check my order before I leave and they redo it and I'm on my way. Getting mad just upsets my dinner so what the heck? Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread