this guy has no business owning a gun

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Incredible, I've seen barrels tore apart by any number of reasons but that is an absolute first. Guy that can make
that type of mistake probably screws up a bowl of rice crispies on a regular basis as well. Hope the guy made it without
any permanent damage. :coffee2:

B

BIG61AL

he's lucky a piece of the barrel did not rip into his head.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys like this is the reason farmers and ranchers paint "COW" in large letters on all members of their herds just before hunting season opens.

OP
OP
sniffer

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
accidents don't just happen, somebody did something stupid !!

DOW

Jan 9, 2010
South Carolina
I do believe myth busters proved this type of "clog the barrel and it will explode" cartoon style happening is impossible. I've seen many of those pictures in reference to different things. I do believe that to be a fake.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah right. Filming hunts you do not follow the trigger pull you follow the quarry. The camera man stayed focused on the rifle all the way to the ground. No one thinks that fast
I have yet to see any rancher or farmer stupid enough to paint the word cow on their livestock. I think that is city hooch a dreaming reading the Far Side by Glenn Larson.lol
HH :icon_sunny:
TnMountains

OP
OP
sniffer

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
what about the people that are willing to shoot JOHN deere ? LOL