Lets Just Say...

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Let's Just Say...

Cocos Island... owned & secured by the Costa Rican government.
I'd say a 6 to 8 month expedition with a hand-selected group of individuals... a huge, well-equipped vessel with plenty of supplies to sustain a base camp on the island for the full expedition. Separate smaller vessels to explore the perimeter of the island and all the coves.
And all the two-box detectors & THing equipment we'd need to find what is hidden on that island.

Why? It's a verified historical depository... one of which I hope to go at least once in my lifetime, should God ever open the doors with the proper C.R. government officials and the right tools for an expedition. Just never know....

Bran <><

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Korea and China beaches....They consider anything less then 18k as junk jewelry, and here is why I want to go............ ;D

Korean Beaches
KoreanBeach1.jpg

KoreanBeach2.jpg

KoreanBeach3.jpg

koreanBeach4.jpg

KoreanBeach5.jpg

KoreanBeach6.jpg

KoreanBeach7.jpg

KoreanBeach8.jpg

China Beach
crowded-chinese-beach-during-heatwa.jpg

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Crusader's rubbish dump ;D

Mike

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

Treasure_Hunter said:
Korea and China beaches....They consider anything less then 18k as junk jewelry, and here is why I want to go............ ;D

Yeah, but there is probably no one else detecting on those beaches and people probably wouldn't talk to a foreigner while your detecting.

.... and who would want that ? ;D :laughing7: :icon_sunny:

Jay

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Saturna said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

Yeah, but there is probably no one else detecting on those beaches and people probably wouldn't talk to a foreigner while your detecting.

.... and who would want that ? ;D :laughing7: :icon_sunny:

Jay

No "Mister what are you doing?" questions, and having to constantly be digging gold rings could become a downer I guess. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread