Scientist: Alien life could already be on Earth

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
LONDON: Scientists and other experts are gathering in London to consider new ways — and new places — to search for alien beings.

Britain's Royal Society — an eminent group equivalent to the U.S. Academy of Sciences — is hosting a two-day event to consider the progress made and the challenges posed in the hunt for alien beings.

One astrobiologist says the best place to look for aliens may be right here on Earth. Paul Davies of Arizona State University said Tuesday that extraterrestrial life may have found its way to this planet at several different times.

If so, Davies says, the aliens could be ''right under or noses — or even in our noses.''

http://www.ohio.com/news/break_news/82674677.html

This could explain alot of the people in the political forum :P

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Strange micro-organisms infiltrating earth from extra terrestrial comets? WOW, someone has GOT to make a movie of that!

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Re: Scientist: Alien life could already be on Earth
It may have been earlier,but my mother-in-law has passed.However,I do have suspcions of a couple of Louisiana residents!

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
Scientist: Alien life could already be on Earth

And ever since it arrived, it's regretted the decision to come here in the first place, and can't wait to leave....

:D

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Interesting possibility - reminds me of Keel and the "Mothman Prophecies" along with the mysterious Men in Black and abductions etc. We have run across some peculiar people over the years, a few of whom it would not surprise me if it turned out they were not local boys after all.
Oroblanco

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This theory was brought up several years ago . It will be difficult to find something living of a material that is totally foreign. Anything is possible for the sea,,,,

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All you have to do is look at a photo of Stephen King. If HE isn't an alien, he's at least a hybrid (human / alien). Dennis Rodman is just a fool........a minor distraction.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
I have to ask this, so please bear with me (I beg your indulgence);

If alien life DID arrive on Earth, and was quite similar to what already exists here, (this is not so far-out as it may seem, if evolution follows a set of rules, then life developing elsewhere may well have developed very similarly to the way it has here) and is adaptable to our environment, how would we recognize it AS alien? For example, the banana plant; it produces a delicious edible fruit, yet hardly produces any seeds; it cannot survive being transported through a cold region. Yet it is found in many places around the world where the climate and soils will support it. It could be argued that this is an alien plant, which in its native world, readily produces seeds from which it reproduces itself, yet here on Earth the conditions that allowed the banana to produce seeds are lacking (perhaps some rare gas in the atmosphere or a slightly different solar radiation, etc) but it thrives by other reproductive methods. So how would we identify an alien species of life, be it plant or animal? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
It's the end!

Attachments

• the-end-is-near.jpg
    the-end-is-near.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 231
  • the-end-is-near.jpg
    the-end-is-near.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 230

TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys must have been smoking some strong tobacco lately !! :tongue3: :laughing7:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spooky said:
texastee2007 said:
simple...the eyes are windows into our soul so look into their eyes.
Mrs. O .. I agree. I see a vapid, arrogant dullard.. (Pelosi)
I wonder how she sleeps upside down?

Sleeping upside down isn't that hard. It's grabbing the limb with your FEET that is hard. Wonder how she does. :icon_scratch:

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We have a lot of aliens along the southwest border, does that count?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Spooky said:
texastee2007 said:

Mrs. O .. I agree. I see a vapid, arrogant dullard.. (Pelosi)

I wonder how she sleeps upside down?

Hmm why not take the politics to the political forum where it belongs? Here is the link :thumbsup:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,294.0.html

Besides, everyone already knows the "greys" have been pulling the strings at Washington for years!

aliens9.jpg
obama-alien-endorsement.jpg
clinton_alien.jpg
alien_endorse_full.jpg

I could care less what you think of Pelosi or any other politician, but it is off-topic here. :o ::) :thumbsup:
Oroblanco

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
===================================================================
Concerning Pelosi, seems no doubt, a reptillain hybrid alien. ::)

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
I get really tired of reading other people's POLITICAL views when I am not in the POLITICAL forum. Sheesh. ::) If I wanted to read YOUR political views I would go to the political forum where they belong.

Want to see a "human" that really IS questionable? Check out the "star child" skull;
Here it is beside a normal human skull
starchild_skull.jpg

More here

http://www.starchildproject.com/

...even National Geographic's experts were baffled by it. Is it human, or alien, or BOTH?
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Not that it matters much but Mrs O is not posting in or following this thread. :thumbsup:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco said:
Not that it matters much but Mrs O is not posting in or following this thread. :thumbsup:

:sign10: :drunken_smilie: :sign10: :drunken_smilie: :sign10: :drunken_smilie: :sign10: :sleepy2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread