Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    6357 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Living Life without any Money

'Skipaholic' Katharine Hibbert in her London squat surrounded by some of the stuff she got for free. Photograph: David Levene
    Trespassing isn't a crime in England and Wales, so squatters aren't breaking the law simply by being in someone else's property. If squatters displace someone from their home, they can be arrested straight away; but if a building is disused, once it is squatted it counts as a home the only way to evict them is through the civil courts. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Katharine-Hibbert-001.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	371568

When Katharine Hibbert lost her job and her flat she didn't just downsize she decided to dispense with money altogether, living on the stuff the rest of us throw away

I was sitting in a park, feeling sick. I'd left my job, packed my possessions away and given up my rented flat. My plan had been to find a squat and some food dumped by a shop or a cafe to eat, and to see how long I could survive without spending money, living off what would otherwise go to waste. Now I just wanted to go home. But it was too late.

All I possessed was a couple of changes of clothes, a sleeping bag and a wash kit. My pockets were empty. There was a 20 note in my bag but that was the only money I had.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...-without-money

us
    Oct 2009

Re: Living Life without any Money

She is so courage's. I believe we can make it without money. Believe in people strength.

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    816 times

Quote Originally Posted by peacock
    She is so courage's. I believe we can make it without money. Believe in people strength.
    Somebody has to have enough money to discard what the gleaners recover to subsidize their lifestyle .
    Wolfpack forever

us
    Jul 2005
    West Virginia
    2 times

Whats money?
    Just because it did not work does not mean it was not a good plan!

Sponsors