Thanking our military

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, everyone, Here is another e-mail I received and is one that I think everyone should see this video. It is
amazing. One comment near the top said....Be sure and watch..there is a counter at the site, it had reached more than
1,264,000 when I was there... their goal is 1.5 million.I encourage anyone that has a mind to, to copy this and send it
on. The more the merrier. Enjoy. Ray

The following are some of the comments....

Prepare for goose bumps.

Be sure to keep an eye out around the 2 min 30 sec mark for the Marine in Dress Blues as He stoops down and extends
his hand to greet the little girl.
Just a comment from Cathy; Night before last we stopped at Macaroni Grill for dinner to use our gift certificate from
Christmas. A soldier came in and sat down at a table for four by himself. We waited for a few minutes to see if others
would be joining him. The waiter came right over to his table and it was obvious he was ordering his food. We called
over his waiter and told him we'd like to pay for the soldier's dinner and the waiter smiled and said, "You're too
late, you're the fourth table that has offered to pay for his dinner." I thought that was just amazing. The waiter
told him we, too, had offered and he sent back his thanks and Happy New Year wishes to us. As he walked by our table,
Lynn handed him our gift certificate that he could use the next time he was home. We felt amazingly good but wished
it could be more. This is truly a great video.

http://media.causes.com/576542?p_id=92681239

Thought for the New Year

Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are:

Something to do,
Something to love, and
Something to hope for.

"I've learned that everyday you should reach out and touch someone.
People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.

"I've learned that People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but peoplewill never
forget how you made them feel."

Live simply,
Love generously,
Care deeply,
Speak kindly.....
Leave the rest to God.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread